Prayers in my dream -Nihil sine Deo

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Asianeyes

Prayers in my dream -Nihil sine Deo

Post by Asianeyes » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:06 pm

God is in my dreams

Today i was having a strange dream. I was at zoo and there was a lion a beautifull lion (the lion was still young) so i went to the lion and i notice that the gate was open.. "Oh my God the gate is open and the lion can escape and.."

I retired from the gate.. in that moment the lion escape.. i say to me, don't panic, pray..so i kneel  and i pray.. the lion was runing and pass in front of me, going to other place.. then he return at his gate.. i remember i touch him with careful becouse he was a lion an animal, then i close the gate normal, they i sing for him and he sleep in a beautiful bad

In other dream

I was on the church and there was a priest who says he is God.. i was feeling he is not Good, his eyes was cruel. He say i can prove that i am God, i can fly i can do that, do this.. I say "Gooooo you are not God!" He then want to took me with force over the window and i say "God help me, and i pray" ..i fight with the devil and i won, i destroy him, becouse i pray to God to give me force

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:29 am

Huh.  Yer Dream White Christian ./. [Druid] ::

You have a bad tendency to be mindful of White Prayer .

You like the brave lion self and the God ban Christian . . .

I won't be chaotic good about this .. I want to ask if you are family good "aligned" .

Yer not fully honest about your history and you don't seem blessed bad ., you seem White .

Not any other comment ..  Thanks , have a uh Good Holiday .     Evard : Strange 2 Blessed

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:59 pm

You know where your strength lies in a personal relationship with God.  And you are feeling like you are being challenged in your faith in God.  Stick to what you know as a personal God and you will be fine.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”