party with Tintin, Asterix, Archie..

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ConfusedMind

party with Tintin, Asterix, Archie..

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:24 am

i was enjoying a lot with Tintin, Asterix and Archie. Garfield was smiling!! credit goes to Snowy of course. Tintin was worried about Professor being late. no use calling him. Phantom missed the party. He sent a message saying that he has an important meeting with Obama. Captain Haddock accompanied me most of the time. he was telling stories and said how he missed Castafiore. and his patent exclamation "Billions of blue blistering burnicles". Suddenly Mandrake came in and asked me, "who are you talking to?" I looked around to see none. turned back. Mandrake was gone. it was 8:30 in the morning - time to get ready for office.
I'm weird

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:28 pm

Was this a dream ./. , my own opinion will be I just got off the comm. with Bushiun
Chenei and Ricie~ and ordered them a comic book report.. crossed signals ./. . . .,
Ricie was calling herself Crusty and it might have been a Fake Exec time order :-D.

Thas all.     Happy Turkey Day .     Evard.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:57 am

why can't it be a dream Evard? are my dreams supposed to obey your theories? what does Montauk say about this dream?
I'm weird

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Very Good.  {{quite candid}} :  When Bush Administration imposters good align ed Fake Exec support
Chenei and Bushiun with Condi Ricie heard local Comm. about reason Missouri accord on Kansas State
debate with proper theory new ideal fake exec ed time unit was end of Bushiun impos ter admin ways:
Chenei [fault tolerant] turned on a Montau~ Exec less dream serv and set visual to animated Marvel . .
It registered to local "favorite person" @ community at Kansas and did make visual :: Seven Dwarfs :@   AHA.net anime.  Evard.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:36 pm

As dreams are about our unresolved emotions from the conscious state, it seems that comic book characters should be the symbols for us all.  All the symbols, people, places, things represent the dreamer.  And there is a message from each to help us resolve our emotions.  When there is dialogue and they are in agreement or conflict is a good measure of your own feelings and helps to resolve them in your conscioiusness.

It kind of reminded me of Alice at the tea party.  Were the characters real?  Did they say or do something to aid you?
God bless, J

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:54 pm

I don't want to bother you people if you are affected with continued coliday
unhappiness or ill humor.. What I want to say is I like "Alice at the Tea Party"
it's funny.  Thanks for the polite reference.  "..though Alice wasn't sick she I
say had some thought to give ,  to the winsome marieage on her way in the new world of mannia"..

A quote from a write up ..  Thanks..  B Blessed.  Evard.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:53 am

spiritalk wrote: Did they say or do something to aid you?
it was a real party time. everybody talked about mundane chores. and it never seemed too unnatural, even when i woke up. in fact, that evening i was having a fun time with my friends. we discussed much about the comic characters; how we liked them in childhood, how i liked one better then the other. I am always a big big fan of Haddock. so, it's very natural that i dreamt all the characters we were talking about.
I'm weird

Return to “Dream Interpretation”