dreaming that your alive sibling died..

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

muttu

dreaming that your alive sibling died..

Post by muttu » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:03 am

Hi,

I want to know what it means if you dream that any of your alive sibling died and you are shocked and people are coming and mourning/condoling. I actually do not see a dead body in dream but then there are known faces who are there to condole. Actually 1st I saw (few years back) that my father died and now recently I saw that my sister died and I have no clue what these dreams are trying to tell me?
Best Regards
SAM

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:23 am

I believe you have experienced a change in your relationship with your sister.. ie you dont feel as close to her a you once did.. not sure you know her as well as you once did.. afraid that she is not as connected to you as you felt before.

Perhaps she has things in her life that seem to come before you.

Do know that nothing is stronger than that blood bond you share with her.. her or your life situations may be changing, but she will always be your sister, nothing take that place.

I am unsure if you are male or female.
This may also mean that you should address what you may consider feminine qualities in yourself if you are male..
Each of us are made up of male and female qualities and it is important for us to accept both characteristics..
ie a male needing to get in touch with his softer side is not gay :).. its a perfectly normal part of who we are.. yin and yang

If this second is the one that resonanates with you, do not be afraid to tell someone you could use a hug :).. we girls love that in a guy.

muttu

Post by muttu » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 am

Thanks StormGirl Blue for the reply,

i was hoping i would hit a generic reply that will still leave me with question marks...btw i am HE and although i only meet my sister in years since we are so 1000z of miles apart from each other but we remain in usual connection online. not sure if i see anything that can confirm anything what you have mentioned! while my father is still pretty much same ith me , we meet every days talk and exchange our views even after i 1st saw this dream years back... are you sure it does not mean any thing else? someone told me it mean that person will have long life..
Best Regards
SAM

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:58 am

Hi Muttu,
I replied with what I know...

From my own understanding this is not typically a prediction dream.. but as has been noted before differences in culture and  lore will often reveal other meanings.
 Talking with this someone who shared their theory may be considered an option for you as it us easier for you to accept.

This wasn't a generic reply.. I read your request and responded personally, there was nothing generic about that, IMO.. Im sorry it didn't agree with your belief.

If another reply can find something there that I missed this would be very welcome.

I wish you peace in your search.

muttu

Post by muttu » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:47 am

Hi again,

I appreciate your opinion and that you took time to reply and i thank you for it :)
I was not talking about something for me to be more agreeable to.. but was only mapping to what you said and things happening in my life. e.g. i saw similar dream for my father few years back and still i feel nothing like you mentioned!

Keep up the good work...
Best Regards
SAM

Return to “Dream Interpretation”