My brother's friend but a stranger to me chasing me with a knife?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happyme

My brother's friend but a stranger to me chasing me with a knife?

Post by happyme » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:18 pm

I was in this dark room with my brother and a stranger who may have been a friend of his. Then suddenly the stranger got angry and chased me out of the room with a knife. Then I woke up from the dream, but it was as if I was still sleeping, from there I was sleeping on a couch with a blanket and the blanket was being blown off and I had to hold on to it tight to keep it from being blown away.

Can anybody assist me with deconstructing this dream? Thanks!

SeekingHelp

Hi HappyME

Post by SeekingHelp » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:06 pm

I am not any expert at interpreting dreams, however, i have researched a lot about the dreams i get. I used to get dreams just like these, now they have stopped. I made them stop. I used to dream That someone is chasing me to kill me or just to get a hold of me or i would dream that someone is trying to kill my mom and I was running to save her and so many other variations... all of them had one thing in common, I WAS RUNNING. Now my friend, think about the things in your waking life you are running from. What are they? Is it just one thing or a bunch of things? If you identify what you are running from, all you have to do is face the situation and accept responsibility for it. The moment you do it, you can stop these dreams from recurring. I know how scary they can get. Notice in your dreams that, someone or something chasing you is the problem you are refusing to face in the waking time. Your subconscious throws such dreams to make you aware of the stress it is undergoing.... good luck and hope my answer helped.
Eternally Grateful

charlottelacar

Post by charlottelacar » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:36 pm

I just want to ask, related to the topic. I have dreamed a lot of scary things. I have tried hard to stop them, but I can not. They kept on destructing my sleep.
Just really confused, please help me how.

thank you..:)
Numerology is the science of your Name and Birth Date and the relationship of the numbers they hold.

SeekingHelp

@charlottelacar, can u elaborate on these dreams?

Post by SeekingHelp » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Please describe one of your dreams for me to understand more....
Eternally Grateful

Return to “Dream Interpretation”