Tour Guide to parallel realities

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

p3ntacle

Tour Guide to parallel realities

Post by p3ntacle » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:37 pm

The Tour Guide for Parallel realities

Date of dream: Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"All you need is a foreign tour guide, and this guide will take you through the map of dreams--to any parallel earth in time."

We were in a room I had been before, fleeting glimpses of past and future swirled around with magical glimpses of surreal and primal wants.

I walked along a city, there were tall highways that reached up into the sky. These structures looked like a futuristic world. I followed the tour guide down a sidewalk. "There she is. Come this way"

I entered this large building in France. People walked down the halls who looked important, like political leaders. I remember it was in Paris, France. "How did you get in here?" Someone asked me. I told them I had a tour guide. They seemed to think I wasn't supposed to be in this place, either it wasn't in my reality--or highly secured.

The place was a giant museum...basically, an empty chamber with towering walls of black marble, etched into the marble was locations, names, identities. Something about it was mystical, mythical, unsettling. They were busy, people rushed through but I was in awe of the names. I knew I had to look at them. They looked like the names of veterans of a war.

There was more, but I don't remember it all. I started exploring, and ended up in different creations of my dream world. I keep visiting this subway, and climbing elevators...in a huge building. The weirdest thing is, they are very familiar...because I keep dreaming about these worlds and they keep expanding.

Each dream realm seems to represent and element of my current life...like the Highschool is my high school life, but it's a high school world.

At one point I found a place that was even more secret and secured, maybe this is when the dream exploration began. It was in a locker room, oddly enough, and then this girl looked into a doorway. "How did you get here?" she asked.

So this girl asked me how I got there, and I told her...the details were spilling out of me because I couldn't help it I was so excited...she was younger with short blond hair. I told her that I had a foreign tour guide, I think this relates to a spirit guide.

and she asked how she could get a foreign tour guide so she could travel between realms as well. Obviously she already had.

The oddest thing about the dream was that I had a gut feeling I was dreaming. People thought of me as crazy because to them it was real and to me it was that I thought it was a dream! This happens a lot in my dreams, dream people think I'm crazy when I realize or tell them I'm dreaming. I didn't tell anyone it was a dream, but I knew.

Then I heard, finally and it was a woman who looked like Hillary Clinton: "That's it. We're going in and getting her out."

Suddenly I was pulled like through a tunnel, I saw men in black and they started chasing me. I jumped and had a fleeting glimpse of the room and bed as if it was just another fleeting dream. Then I woke up with a jolt realizing, wait--no this was my true reality.

I can only describe this in limited detail, if I could make a movie of those fleeting glimpses with a good budget---it would be awe inspiring. My dreams are like films, lucid, colorful full of light and beauty as well as sound and motion.

If you could raise consciousness to that of dreams or higher I wonder what sort of fantasies could be entered....sometimes these dreams astound me.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:36 pm

There was a movie done about dreams - I think it was called Dreamscapes.  Interesting concepts of dreams and making them realitiies.  One was a young man haunted by his dreams and so real he brought them to reality.
God bless, J

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:40 pm

inception  is a very good movie as well

Return to “Dream Interpretation”