Tired of pregnancy dreams all the time

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SeekingHelp

Tired of pregnancy dreams all the time

Post by SeekingHelp » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Hi... i have been having these pregnancy dreams lately... let me tell you bit more about them. It is like, you do this or donate that you will get pregnant messages. One of my friend is pregnant, some one i know is pregnant. Or babies around me or I am pregnant. Oh My GOD... MY EVERY DREAM HAS TO DO WITH BEING PREGNANT..... can someone tell me why so much pregnancy dreams.... every night I have been getting such dreams from past month or two or i have lost count. It was alright in the beginning, it is getting on my nerves now. :smt017  :smt013
Eternally Grateful

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Dreams of pregnancy and babies are symbolic of new beginnings.

are you resisting or denying change in your life..
we do also tend to bring forth images of things we are mulling over in our minds..:), lol, yes sometimes his is obsessing, we all do it from time to time over one thing or another )

recommendations :

1.read a great book before turning in.. dont daydream :))..

2. you may also like to consider having a quick examination of your life and looking for things that are new or changed.. this includes wants and desires then accept them, take opportunities when they are offered.. keep your eye out for new opportunities and directions and take them.

3.Take some time evaluating your own thinking and beliefs.. if these need updating, get to looking for new directions that promise a hint of content

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:30 pm

A pregnancy is the time of gestation, creating a new entity.  Perhaps you are dreaming of the ideas for your future and gestating their creation.  Include all valuable lessons and material into your thinking right now so that what you create will come close to the ideals you set.
God bless, J

SeekingHelp

Thanks Spirittalk and Stormgirl

Post by SeekingHelp » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:28 pm

thanks for the time to took out to answer my question.
Eternally Grateful

Return to “Dream Interpretation”