interpret dream for me?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mom2ericha60

interpret dream for me?

Post by mom2ericha60 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:48 am

I am not one for interpreting my dreams, but I do have strange dreams I feel there is a meaning to them. The one I had last night, I was chasing a dog, looked like a bright RED dog, like a lab and it was in amongst a lot of dogs that were running around my old school from childhood.  I then was being led by a large dog that looked like my old dog who passed away, he was a pit bull. I am just not sure what it meant, I woke up then. Does anyone know what it could symbolize? My daughter said the red dog could be a hint, and I think the pitt bull another hint and the fact he was leading me.
Linda

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Dreams are about our own unresolved emotions from our conscious state.  People, places, things are all symbols for interpretation of your own feelings. Colors are important.

Red is a high emotion color - there is a danger or something to be cautious of that is imminent in the dream.
An issue from the past that may be rearing its head for action today.
Than a familiar dog - your own pit bull.  Pit bulls tend to be strongly focused animals - don't let go of what they have in their own mouth.  Take a hint from that in determining the meaning of your dream.
God bless, J

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Quite often I have experienced dogs as representing friends (man's best friend).  This does quite often fit, though not all the time.  In this case could it be that a friend is leading you in some direction.  The pit bull being familiar, thinking of that dog may help identify the friend.  It could be related to a childhood friend, hence the school, or else the school environment might be referring to an area of learning in your life.  The red dog may be a red-headed friend?

Just my thoughts.

AlexandraWilliams

Dreams

Post by AlexandraWilliams » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:45 am

Try thinking back to if you have seen any of the same symbols in your past.  Do they relate to anything that has already happened?
If not, try to think of the dream during meditation and see if any other images attach to it.  This can help you to uncover the significance of it.
Also, stay on the lookout for similar signs in your everyday light.  If you see anything similar, take note of it or follow it!
Ask me about Quantum Jumping.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”