in need of insight.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jessisbest

in need of insight.

Post by jessisbest » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:41 pm

I have known my first love since I was 8 years old. He was truly the love of my life, but unfortunately it took me quite a while to realize it. When I was 18 years old we lost contact. He moved (we were neighbors) and about a year later I moved.

I got over him (so I thought) and met a guy and got pregnant. Sometime after I got pregnant I started having recurring dreams of driving to the other side of the city. In every dream it was night and the roads would always change. The trip seemed like it took forever. When I wasn't dreaming of that I was dreaming of him(my first love). Nothing significant just us hanging out paying cards or something like that.

I never thought of him during the day. Eventually, my dad called and asked me to move into his home because he travels for work often. I did move in knowing i was probably close to where this guy lived. All I knew of his location was a street (a very very long street like several miles long). Anyway almost as soon as we moved in I went out with a friend to a bar, and there he was. He was working there.

A short time later we had a fire and I had to move. I saw him once since then, but havent seen him since. I feel like all those dreams led up to this point in time. I am still struggling to see the connection though. I still dream of him and my most recent one was us on a walk in our old neighborhood and we walked past a pumpkin patch. I could go on and on about the dreams of him but I wont.

I just need some insight, and would really appreciate it!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”