Sharing the same dream.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FairyAngel

Sharing the same dream.

Post by FairyAngel » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:06 am

Hello  :smt006 to all.  Well I'm not sure if this subject or topic is in the right forum.  My question is the following. Is it true you can share the same dream with some one else? Have the same exact dream at the same time?  Also is it true that you can actually make this happen?  Like lets say I tell my friend to meet me at a spot in her dream, but for this to happen she needs to give me permission to come into her dream and I have to do the same? Has any one ever hear of this and what's the name for it? Hope to hear some opinions on the subject.  

Thanks,

Norma

Celestial

Re: Sharing the same dream.

Post by Celestial » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:44 am

FairyAngel wrote:Hello  :smt006 to all.  Well I'm not sure if this subject or topic is in the right forum.  My question is the following. Is it true you can share the same dream with some one else? Have the same exact dream at the same time?  Also is it true that you can actually make this happen?  Like lets say I tell my friend to meet me at a spot in her dream, but for this to happen she needs to give me permission to come into her dream and I have to do the same? Has any one ever hear of this and what's the name for it? Hope to hear some opinions on the subject.  

Thanks,

Norma

Dear Norma, I am a new Intuitive/Psychic reader in the Psychic Forum. I also have done psychic/intuitive Dream Interpretation and would like to attempt to answer your question about having the same dream.

Yes, it is possible for two people to have the same dream inasmuch as they can be telepathically attuned to one another so much so that their individual vibration can harmonize such that it can enter into the same dream though the two can be in totally different places. This is very rare but not entirely impossible. Some twins indeed report having such dreams.

We do not hear much about that but it can happen. As to attuning beforehand to have the same dream and to share in it, that might be a little more problematic due to the expectation factor that can provide negative emphasis on the desired result due to too much expended energy on the same result. However, that is not to say that you should not try it as it might bring some surprises along the way! Anything is possible in psychic work as it deals with the sixth sense of which many know little about but it can trigger some mighty forces at times that can produce the desired result much to the amazement of those concerned.

Have a blessed day filled with sunshine!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”