dream interpretation please!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aries21

dream interpretation please!

Post by aries21 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:24 pm

I saw that i am climbing at some place, which seems as if made of some wooden material.There are lots of people which are also trying to reach up and some have already reached up. I continue to climb up and up, people helping me to climb as well.And then at last i reach to the top,Here it seems as if it is a BUS like place having seats there in...I move in,Some one tells me to sit on a seat and there is a voice from some one "every thing which happens is because of certain reason,see you have got the seat"...And i feel contended by it

So any one could interpret it correctly. Although i can understand the most of it,But i want to know the opinion of people here.Thanks

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:09 pm

As soon as I saw the bus reference I remembered a movie in which everyone was loaded on to different busses - like in a big barn and several to choose from and people were streamed to where they belonged.  The buses took people to the afterlife and each had different destinations.  (There is much to be found in the afterlife).  

Everyone got the seat they were intended to occupy.  Their destination was determined by who and what they were in the material aspects.

The climbing and made of wood is very material.  Your 'climb' (experiences) have all been personal, but there were other climbers - some who gave you help, some who did not.
God bless, J

Rook

Post by Rook » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Aries

The impression I get from the dream is it is related to social hierarchy / achievement.  Climbing to the top amongst the throng of people.  The bus reference to a life direction along with others.  Finding your place in society perhaps?  The contented feeling - perhaps you have found where you sit, or should sit?  Reaching the top - reaching your goal?  Perhaps you have finished university/college and have found your profession?  Or you have found a job where you feel content - or perhaps not career - perhaps some other position within society?

This is my impression.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”