Flying crocodile

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

drprpapi23

Flying crocodile

Post by drprpapi23 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:19 am

Had a dream about me riding either a alligator or crocodile. Wonder what it means since in my dream everytime i tried to ride it, i would stop or try to hide whenever i would see a car or a person in my dream like i was doing something illegal. What do you guys think?

Rook

Post by Rook » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Hi

I would say the crocodile is representing a part of your nature that you are consciously aware of, as you are riding it, but it is something you feel is shunned by society, so it is something you repress - hide from your public persona.

What that nature is I can't say exactly, but you will know.  As it is something you feel is wrong / shamed by (feeling of doing something illegal) you would percieve it as a negative trait.

If it were my dream I would interpret it as a 'snappy' aggressive nature, or perhaps a passive-aggressive behaivour - as the crocodile sits still till something swims within reach then it attacks violently.

Does that help at all?

Rook

drprpapi23

Post by drprpapi23 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Rook wrote:Hi

I would say the crocodile is representing a part of your nature that you are consciously aware of, as you are riding it, but it is something you feel is shunned by society, so it is something you repress - hide from your public persona.

What that nature is I can't say exactly, but you will know.  As it is something you feel is wrong / shamed by (feeling of doing something illegal) you would percieve it as a negative trait.

If it were my dream I would interpret it as a 'snappy' aggressive nature, or perhaps a passive-aggressive behaivour - as the crocodile sits still till something swims within reach then it attacks violently.

Does that help at all?

Rook
yes thanks for the response. i do tend to be passive aggressive at times and try to suppress it. i figured it was something in my nature that i try to hide in front of others.

Rook

Post by Rook » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:59 pm

I would say that is what this dream is related to then.  If you can remember more detail of the dream you may get some additional insights.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”