Couldn't shake the horrible feeling after!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Confusedreamer

Couldn't shake the horrible feeling after!

Post by Confusedreamer » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:53 pm

It started out I was in my apartment with my husband and we were looking at the sun slowing going down. I suddenly noticed when it was about half way down that it looked like a sun eclipse. As I am pointing this out to my husband the sun sudden starts to fall vertically towards earth. It slams into earth and everything starts to quake. I hold on to my husband as the world shakes. When it stops the world outside is dark.

We rush out side to see if we can find someone who knows what has just happen. In my head I am think, “It’s the end of the world! But it isn’t 2012 (LOL I really don’t believe that but remember this was a dream.).” I then think, “God has come back and left me! I need to call my aunt she wouldn’t have been left!”  At some point a new smaller sun has come up and taken our suns place but it’s not quit as bright.

I call my aunt and when she answers I am trying to ask her why we were left behind. As I am on the phone I look up and I can see this clear film that coats the earth and its ripped and I think, “Oh that’s why the sun fell out of the sky crashing into earth. “ My next thought is, “If we don’t find a way to seal that tare were all going to die.”

That’s the last I remember. I know the dream scared the hell out of me. I was one of those dreams that you feel such horror when you wake up you can’t shake it for a while.

Any interpretations would be appreciated.

Confusedreamer

Post by Confusedreamer » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:47 pm

I still catch myself thinking about this dream and being creep out. Anyone have any interpretations about it?

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:05 am

Confused

There are repeated symbols here of the end of an era - the sun setting; the "end of the world".  Something that has been progressing slowly, then accelerated to "shake your world".  Something you thought would have a gradual progression, all of a sudden it has accelerated and is here, and it is shaking your world (quake) - particularly in relation to you and your husband.  It very well could be your marriage; you have progressed through to the next stage of your life - married life.

Your position in this situation is that of being "left behind"; feeling abandoned?  Your aunt would be a big clue in this - she has progressed through this event.  My hunch is that it is related to the nature of your psyche - you have physically gone through to the phase of married life, but perhaps your psyche has been "left behind" - you still have the same mindset as prior to married life, but this won't work in that next phase you have entered.  This has caused a 'tear' in the fabric of this world (your world with your husband) and if it is not mended the world (your marriage) will be destroyed.

That is how I see this dream, I feel it is likely addressing similar issues to the highway dream.

Confusedreamer

Post by Confusedreamer » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:36 pm

I have gone through a lot of changes in the last two years and a lot of it I struggled to let myself change. But not changing for my marriage is one thing I have done. Actually sometimes when I think about it I feel like I am another person. I am however about to graduate from college. This could shake our marriage up a bit with my life style change from school to work.

Thank you so much Rook. I always try to figure out these dreams but nothing seems to make sense and with this dream I was so scared out of my mind for days it was all I could think about.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Please remember that all dreams are about our own unconscious mind trying to figure our our conscious problems.  They are just symbols.  Big confusions could and do create big disasters.  But they are still personal to the thinking of the dreamer and their problems to resolve.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”