Positive dream, decided to take the spiritual path.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

heartk0re

Positive dream, decided to take the spiritual path.

Post by heartk0re » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:31 pm

I'm only 24 and I dont like the path most 20 year olds take, (partying/experimenting).

I made the decision to work on my spiritual growth instead of stay verbally and emotionally abused by my last relationship, I also made the decision to want a more loving spiritual man. I was meditating last night and decided to start doing the mantra "Sat Patim Dehi Parameshwara" to attract a love that will respect me. And I was listening to a song by Kelly Howell called "Attract Love".

Actual dream, I dont remember a lot of it, these are the only parts I remember: I saw exotic fruit and I tasted it and it was the most amazing, sweetest fruit I have ever had, had no idea what type it was. Another part of the dream included looking at drawn out "symbols". I had the feeling that they were some sort of "ascension" or spiritual codes of some sort because of my decision for spiritual growth. ?

I was hoping this dream was about a new guy that will walk into my life or spiritual growth on the right track?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:24 am

Dreams are about our unresolved emotions from the conscious state.  The symbols (people, places, things) reflect these emotions to help the dreamer understand themselves through the dreaming process.

Sometimes we have to work on one aspect at a time.  Spirituality, will certainly bring a spiritual being into your life.  This could be a teacher, a helper, or even a lover.  It is up to you to open to spirituality.  How it manifests only God can prepare for our lives.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”