Tent in the house

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Songstress

Tent in the house

Post by Songstress » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Last night I had a dream that me and a friend bought a house.  We were deciding who gets the bigger room.  Since she had her kids with her she took the bigger one and I took the smaller one.  The odd part was the walls separating my room from everything were tent walls.  It was also up on a platform of sorts.  I remember measuring the room so I could start building actual walls.

Any thoughts on what that may represent?

Celestial

Re: Tent in the house

Post by Celestial » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:19 am

Songstress wrote:Last night I had a dream that me and a friend bought a house.  We were deciding who gets the bigger room.  Since she had her kids with her she took the bigger one and I took the smaller one.  The odd part was the walls separating my room from everything were tent walls.  It was also up on a platform of sorts.  I remember measuring the room so I could start building actual walls.

Any thoughts on what that may represent?

Hello Songstress! You certainly had an interesting dream!

In attempting to psychically and intuitively analyze and interpret your dream, it appears that you and another close friend or associate may have big aspirations in life. When it comes down to brass tacks, you are, however, willing to compromise. The "tent walls" may be indicative of the almost transparent environment that you have set up with certain friends, which could mean that you trust them in many ways in your interactions with them. The platform you speak about appears to be representative of the ideals that you hold high and true to when establishing your relationship with others. But although you may be close to some people, you are careful to give others their own space as well.

Thank you for the opportunity to help interpret your dream with an intuitive point of view.

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Thank you for that interpretation. I had also wondered after thinking about it some more, if it's because I'm starting to really focus on my eating habits and exercising.  Perhaps building walls was symbolic of me building myself back up as a healthy individual, or that I'm actually adding some structure to my life by doing that.  Maybe the platform is me deciding to start putting myself first instead of always putting friends first.  Just an idea.  Your interpretation makes sense for what's going on in my life right now as well.

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:37 am

Songstress wrote:Thank you for that interpretation. I had also wondered after thinking about it some more, if it's because I'm starting to really focus on my eating habits and exercising.  Perhaps building walls was symbolic of me building myself back up as a healthy individual, or that I'm actually adding some structure to my life by doing that.  Maybe the platform is me deciding to start putting myself first instead of always putting friends first.  Just an idea.  Your interpretation makes sense for what's going on in my life right now as well.

Hi Songstress! You're quite welcome! So, I have caught what's going on right now in your life. That is good. But it appears that your own self-interpretation is touching on some areas that you intuitively feel the need to work on. That's also great! See, together we can do some great brainstorming and explore the different facets of your wonderful life that can only improve and get better with time!

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

Return to “Dream Interpretation”