same dream, different scenarios

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

toolips

same dream, different scenarios

Post by toolips » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:49 pm

so i have VERY vivid dreams. and usually very lucid too. i always on some point know i'm dreaming. and nightmares don't tend to scare me like they should only cause i usually know i'm dreaming
example: i woke up and saw a man standing in the corner of my room. usually that would freak anyone out, but i knew it was a dream so all i said to him was "who are you?" and we ended up just having a conversation lol!

anyway, i there IS a dream that tends to freak me out and i usually have it about once or twice a week. it's usually the same concept, but different scenery or different people.
the dream goes like this:

i'll be walking somewhere usually at night alone and i'll witness someone being murdered. the killer will see me and start chasing after me. and the whole dream is me running and hiding. i usually manage to get home but they always end up finding me. if i call the police, it's like the police don't care about me and never actually end up helping me.

other times my dream will just start off with me knowing someone is trying to hurt me, and i'll be trying to hide or run the whole time. usually when they find me or get close to catching me is when i wake up.

any thoughts?

Celestial

Re: same dream, different scenarios

Post by Celestial » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:02 am

toolips wrote:so i have VERY vivid dreams. and usually very lucid too. i always on some point know i'm dreaming. and nightmares don't tend to scare me like they should only cause i usually know i'm dreaming
example: i woke up and saw a man standing in the corner of my room. usually that would freak anyone out, but i knew it was a dream so all i said to him was "who are you?" and we ended up just having a conversation lol!

Hi Toolips! That is interesting that you can handle such an occurrence in that way.

anyway, i there IS a dream that tends to freak me out and i usually have it about once or twice a week. it's usually the same concept, but different scenery or different people.
the dream goes like this:

i'll be walking somewhere usually at night alone and i'll witness someone being murdered. the killer will see me and start chasing after me. and the whole dream is me running and hiding. i usually manage to get home but they always end up finding me. if i call the police, it's like the police don't care about me and never actually end up helping me.

other times my dream will just start off with me knowing someone is trying to hurt me, and i'll be trying to hide or run the whole time. usually when they find me or get close to catching me is when i wake up.

any thoughts?

In attempting to psychically and intuitively analyze and interpret your dream, I sense some confusion at some level in your life, thoughts that recur and will not be released from your aura. There is the inner need on your part to release this problem but the elements at play are strong in that you do not appear to find a way to do that and it may be causing you some concern. You feel safe at times nevertheless the problem continues to be there. Others may sense you have a concern but do not move to offer assistance as they may feel it is your battle to confront and then to win!

Again, it is important to say prayers before going to bed so that you are protected from negative energies and entities that tend to be opportunistic during the dream state. Also, try keeping a Positive thought in mind as the very last thing that you do before going to sleep after reciting your prayers for protection. Saying something like "I Am Completely and Fully Protected As I Dream. Nothing Can Harm Me But Only Bring Protection and Light, and Love To Me", and repeating it several times, may be of help as you are visualizing and reinforcing protection while you sleep.

Hope this helps in some way and hugs to you!

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”