in need of insight

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

enumero123

in need of insight

Post by enumero123 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:53 pm

need ur help unc.... last night i dream the moon burst into flames and fell out the sky and world was ending   .......  my niece  can you help me out here need third party non bias opinion  .....shes a 23 mother of three husband is in jail i believe

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:55 pm

say s she is feeling sick feb 17 2012      any insight would be helpful

Celestial

Re: in need of insight

Post by Celestial » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:42 pm

enumero123 wrote:need ur help unc.... last night i dream the moon burst into flames and fell out the sky and world was ending   .......  my niece  can you help me out here need third party non bias opinion  .....shes a 23 mother of three husband is in jail i believe

Hello enumero123!  In attempting to psychically and intuitively analyze and interpret your dream, let me say that many people regard the moon as the feminine energy of the cosmos. The sun being the masculine energy. Dreaming that the moon burst into flames and fell out of the sky may be indicative of love feeling compromised for a female due to certain conditions. Thus, it may indeed feel like the world is ending under the circumstances. With a partner not immediately with a person, it can further dampen the spirits in such a way as to produce such a dream in relation to what is happening.

Cheer up as dreams, while they can provide some insight, are subject to spiritual laws as well, that once being aware of, can help to change that which is perceived to be negative into a more positive stance!

Hope this helps in some way!

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:18 am

We have fire which is symbolic of cleansing.  Coming out of the sky tends to indicate that the universe is cleansing itself of all the negativity it has accumulated.  Fire may be the element needed as some will cling to it before releasing it.  

Humans would fear the world ending (just look at all the hype around 2012) but it is just the redesign of the earth to heal and renew itself.  

Perhaps your consciousness is on board for spiritual awareness in cleansing the world and knowing we have to use the gifts of the spirit to clear up what ails the world, the earth and all that occupy it.
God bless, J

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 pm

good morning i would like to say thank you  so very much for you input : spiritalk, Celestial    extended  blessing to you both

Return to “Dream Interpretation”