I'm not sure if this is a dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sheephish

I'm not sure if this is a dream

Post by sheephish » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:10 pm

I was lying in bed one morning and it felt like I was awake. I knew I was in my room, because I "saw" that I was. I heard scratching noises from my living room and a series of thoughts flashed through my mind. I wondered if it was a thief, or the handyman that's always comes to trim shrubs and repair things. But it was much too early for someone to be in my room, and especially without knocking or being given prior notice. I felt like I should get up and see who was there, but something told me I should just continue lying down and pretend that nothing was happening. I was frightened. Then I looked at my bedroom again. It looked different this time. There is a door on the wall. Then I saw a shadowy figure of my father walking into my room, and he said to me "Why are you still sleeping?" It was at that moment when I realized that this might have been a dream or a hallucination.

But the thing is, I think that there may be something that's helping me. When I got into somewhat of an argument with an online friend, I felt like it would be so easy just to not talk to this person ever again. But I had a dream that night that really scared me. I don't remember exactly what happened in that dream, but I remembered waking up and being so scared that I didn't want to fall back asleep again, because I didn't want to continue that nightmare. I remember that there was a male voice that whispered something to my ear. I forgot what it said, but after that I decided not to cut off ties with this person after all. Is it a coincidence that this type of dream happened at this exact time, and changed my decision? And was my previous scenario what you would call a hallucination?

Evard

Post by Evard » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:59 am

Hi . I am not a dream interpreter . Though I can help .

Some dreams model the room you sleep in and make
the waking time of sleep and difficult energy after rest
{less ness} appear to be quite sleepy if after what is :
known as nomible dream affect and not all invisible at
a place of likeness to the model of sleep room or what
I know as "chambers" .,. are spirits . . in other words :
the sound of dream hearing upon waking apparently :)
can be a sub sound which would be heard by the dream
or R.E.M. hearing as sub vocal about difference with the
mind to show dream modelin will be very light sound as
waking "commotion" is standard audible and sleepsound
will be as if you heard in sense to near all features room     offers perhaps a detail not to be disclosed as near waking . :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”