Naked Old Celebrity, Me & A Friend

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Juliano100

Naked Old Celebrity, Me & A Friend

Post by Juliano100 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Hi Guys ...

Can anyone help in interpreting this dream !!

The dream began with myself and a lady I know she is my friend wife, we are walking beside each other alone in a beach house beside a pool, in the same house but in another place her husband and friends are socializing, and suddenly from a close neighborhood crowd an old well known pretty celebrity came to us she was naked, the old pretty lady told me hold her hand "she mean the wife of my friend" I told the old celebrity lady we are both married I can't she told me and what's the problem with that.

Then the naked old celebrity told the wife of my friend hold his hand "she means me" then the wife told the old lady "will he accept" she means me, the naked old celebrity said yes and I pointed my head I agree, then she started in holding my hand first and after that I hold her hand strongly and hugged her and we start kissing and then I took her inside the pool under water and we start kissing more, we were afraid that someone might be watching and filming us but suddenly there was a crowd from annoying neighbor inside the water so the wife was afraid and left the pool.

The old naked celebrity was watching all the time around and inside the pool. There is another part of the dream I can't remember exactly after she left the pool but I remember that there was so much crowd and annoying neighbors after she left.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:07 pm

Nakedness and sexuality are both symbols for vulnerability.  And as dreams are about our own unresolved emotions, it would appear that being vulnerable is an area you are not comfortable to express in conscious state.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”