Two Dreams Same Topic

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Clover

Two Dreams Same Topic

Post by Clover » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:56 pm

First Dream 4/18/12:

Was in a car with my 5 year-old daughter in her carseat in the backseat and my car started speeding down the hill, I felt I did not have control so I just let it go by letting go of the steering wheel. The car crashed into a mound of grass before spinning around and stopping completely. I was relieved it had stopped and felt confident that my daughter was unharmed. With much relief I got out of the car and walked around to get my daughter. Someone came out of a neighboring house and said that we could come inside and call for help. While walking up the driveway I looked at my daughter's face and it was streaked with blood, she was obviously not okay.

Second Dream 4/19/12:

Driving with the whole family, my five year-old daughter was in the backseat in her carseat, my husband was behind the wheel of the car, driving. We were driving down a dark unmarked road. I told him to stop because the road looked like it fell off into a 2,000 foot drop with no warning. He did not listen to me and kept driving and then suddenly stopped. The front end of the car was hanging off a steep cliff, the back wheels were still on the road. We were suspended between life and death. My husband hit reverse and the car was able to pull itself back up onto the road to safety. I broke down crying and my husband tried to comfort me.

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Hi Clover,

I think the two dreams are related, and the differences between them are illustrating something.

If you think of the car being your life direction, it seems to indicate that things are sort of going downhill, and events are accelerating out of your control.  You anticipate that your life is about to reach a catastrophic event.  I can't tell you what this event is, but an example might be mounting debt problems leading towards bankruptcy for example.  This is the car accident, that ends that life-path you might say.

In the first dream it is just you and the daughter, and you are in control.  It gets too much and you let go of the wheel - this is related to giving up and letting events crash.  In the second dream the husband is there as well.  He is in control.  I think this is why it is so dark outside, you are not in control, you don't see everything on the road you are travelling down.  You warn your husband, but he does not listen.  I think this is in the lead up to the same incident.  He does realise though, because of your warning perhaps helped him realise?  The point is together, with him in control and you advising, you are able to avoid this catastrophic event, though barely.

Are things rough with your husband and your current situation that could result in you breaking away with your daughter (which from the dream sounds like it would lead to the full fledged catastrophe)?  The dream seems to point to a need to stick together and work as a team.  I find it interesting that you are crying and your husband TRIES to comfort you / support you.  Do you shrug him off, and if so is that what is happening in your waking environment?

Some thoughts for you anyhow.

Best of luck,
Rook

Clover

Post by Clover » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Rook,
Your comments are truly insightful and reflect the situation at hand, as it stands now with my husband. We are at a crossroads in our relationship/marriage and there are alternatives to my marriage on the horizon, passionate and deeply satisfying options. I need to make a choice and it could change everything for me and my daughter in significant ways, altering the course of our lives forever.

Thanks so much for interpreting my dreams, it is valuable and gives me much to think about.

All the best,
Clover

Clover

Post by Clover » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:43 pm

deleted duplicate
Last edited by Clover on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Clover

It sounds like your dream maybe pointing towards the impact such a move would have on your child.  The first dream suggests you are thinking it won't have an impact on her, but deep down you know it will, on her head / mind, ie psychologically perhaps.

The second dream suggests to me that there may be some room to repair the relationship with the husband but I have no idea about the nature of the relationship - so don't want to say too much.

If you want to talk about it I am happy to give an outside viewpoint.  Either on here or PM.

Best wishes,
Rook

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Clover

It sounds like your dream maybe pointing towards the impact such a move would have on your child.  The first dream suggests you are thinking it won't have an impact on her, but deep down you know it will, on her head / mind, ie psychologically perhaps.

The second dream suggests to me that there may be some room to repair the relationship with the husband but I have no idea about the nature of the relationship - so don't want to say too much.

If you want to talk about it I am happy to give an outside viewpoint.  Either on here or PM.

Best wishes,
Rook

Clover

Post by Clover » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:06 am

Rook,
I would love to talk to you about it! I do need an understanding ear and it sounds like I found one. I will PM you soon.
Thanks, Clover

Return to “Dream Interpretation”