Can anyone help me?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ForlornFire

Can anyone help me?

Post by ForlornFire » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:49 pm

I haven't had a nightmare in years (I'm 16 btw) but yesterday, the last thing I dreamed of before waking up was really creepy. I've never cared about nightmares but I'd like to know what this one means... This is what happened:

I met this guy/kid who idk, was hated by a lot of people. Something happened and he ended up dying and I started seeing him everywhere ( I kept seeing his bright, big, round, purple eyes in dark places). This went for a while until I couldn't get away from him, he kept following me and stuff like that. I got to sleep and in my dream he appears and shows me some toys that we used to play with together. I wake up and think he was being mean but then I realize that I took pictures of those objects/toys and maybe his being trapped there might be my fault.
   I gather all of them to burn and ask my mother to help me. She goes to this house ( the one where he died at and I guess it was close to my house) to burn it, because if I went he'd try to kill me like at this occasion where I went into the house and he chased me until the doorway... He was running and limping and the same time and I could only see the shape of his body and his eyes...
   She goes to burn it and a few minutes later there is a major blackout. I go running to the mansion where my mother is and find her in his room upstairs ( the room where I got the toys and where we played) and she was crying on the bed and was all dirty
   She couldn't really speak because she was in shock but I understood that he had locked her in the closet...
   And I guess he vanished after she had burned the toys...

I'm kind of scared of it and it's strange because I've never been scared of nightmares...
   Thank you!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Burning of the toys can just be symbolic of the passing of youth.  We put childish things away as we grow up.

I would strongly suggest you release this soul.  Using color it could help you put his soul/spirit to rest.  Just sit quiet for a few minutes and see him bathed in a pick light of love.  With that done, he will go into the light rather easily.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”