3 in one night...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bazza270577

3 in one night...

Post by Bazza270577 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:43 am

Hello,

I had three (what felt like) significant dreams in one night!

Dream 1 – I had gone on a course/placement. It felt like it was in abroad but I’m not sure where. There were other people there (who I didn’t know but who had got to know me during the stay it appeared) and it was residential and someone had but a map up to put drawing pins of where everyone was from. However I didn’t do any of the work or attend any of the courses until near the end when I thought I ought to and felt guilty about wasting my time there, and just stayed in bed or went out on my own a bike. Some of the other people on the course were worried about me but I said I just can’t take in any more information or be constantly busy. I need time to be quiet and just think about what I’m going to do...

Dream 2 – I was walking with a girl, who I didn’t know, who was asking me for advice about a boyfriend who she had had an on/off and rock relationship with. I told her, you need to let him go and move on. This is holding you back, and also holding him back...

Dream 3 (and this one I woke up and though ... ‘Oh... that was something significant...) – I was in like a school gymnasium that was set up for an event or information fair – a bit like a parents evening. The school felt like an American school but again the country was never specified. The people who were there for visitors to approach were all like ‘ancient leaders.’ Some of them had signs saying where they were from but I didn’t recognise the names of the places and can’t remember them now. They all kind of had shaved heads and different coloured robes (a bit like the Dalai Lama) One or two when I approached were a bit indifferent and didn’t really interact but one of them, an oriental looking man with dark green robes broke into a big smile when I said hello to him, although I don’t think we spoke the same language. And another one I approached and said hello to seemed friendly but a bit perplexed at first, but then I showed him my ID and he understood who I was/why I was there...

Return to “Dream Interpretation”