Strange Dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ITLSTL

Strange Dreams

Post by ITLSTL » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:26 am

I can't remember it all in explicit detail but i remember having 3 or 4 dreams, and i think i woke up in my bed in all of them, im also can't really remember if they were lucid or not, but i had sex in 3 of them, and in the 2nd to last one, i woke up and i felt this surge of power, alot of times when im at the gym i get this rush, i dunno if its adrenaline or what but it feels awesome and when i got this surge in the dream it was amplified so much that i kinda yelled and i felt a sorta energy around me almost like if i was a dragon ball z character or something, then i noticed in the bed next to mine there was this lady and she came over to my bed and mounted me and said something like "choose the green one" i immediately thought of the incredible hulk for some reason lol, then she kissed me and i half woke up into the next dream which i though was reality, i felt like i was half asleep and i head my mom from outside yelling "come let us in or we can't help you" (my mom doesn't live with me and hasn't for a while and i dont really talk to her" i tried to go back asleep and just said screw it and stumbled up to the front door and when i opened it i saw a black lab kinda like the one my uncle has and i kinda cracked the door because i wasn't sure if it was friendly or not but then i saw it put its head down as it walked by like it wanted to be pet but i decided not to let it in anyway and closed the door, i walked over to my window and noticed i was a few floor ups which is strange because my apartment is on the first floor and i tried yelling something like "help or hello" and it didn't come out very loud because my throat was still dry from waking up, and then i heard i voice come out of some sorta megaphone or speaker say something about prisoners or a quarantine and then i woke up, what was also strange is when i really woke up my throat was actually dry like in the dream

MuDDld

Post by MuDDld » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:52 pm

You haven't written the dream coherently. Anyway, the dog represents the animal side of your nature, and you have sex in three of these dreams. Wish I had such dreams!

MuDDld

Post by MuDDld » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:52 pm

You haven't written the dream coherently. Anyway, the dog represents the animal side of your nature, and you have sex in three of these dreams. Wish I had such dreams!

MODS Please Delete This Post, My Internet Was Not Working Properly and I ended up posting Twice. Sorry.

ITLSTL

Post by ITLSTL » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Alot of my dreams aren't all that coherent lol

oriel

Post by oriel » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:41 am

I think those are false awakenings,the feeling that you woke but you didn't really woke up physically.

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:57 pm

ITLSTL

This dream is interesting.  It sounds like you need help with something.  I am not sure if you have any issues with drug use?  Because you are "higher" than you ought to be.  When I read choose the green one it made me think of taking the pill in the matrix.  The seductress is what is luring you into this.  There seems to be concern for you from outside with your mother calling out to let them into your life or they can't help you.  I think you want to let someone in because in this case there is a dog (man's best friend) who wants to come in.  He appears friendly and he just wants to help you, but you have a hard time trusting him.

Or it might just be feelings of isolation from friends and family, due to these trust issues.  This could relate to the feelings of being a "prisoner", being "quarantined" (seperated), and not trusting people.  The association with the hulk may suggest anger management issues?

Does any of this match your feelings?

Cheers,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”