semi naked

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suryagal9

semi naked

Post by suryagal9 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Good Morning,

I had dream last night about myself with no pants or nothing underneath. I was wearing this long shirt. (Indian suit shirt) which covered my private parts. In the dream, I knew I had nothing underneath, but no one else knew. I was so embarrased and didnt want anyone to notice. but it seemed like I was somewhere far away where getting a pants was not easy or something. I was with two other friends, and we were at some event. where I jumped up and down, and realized, that I have no pants, so I should just sit down and not move. it was really weird dream.

Please help me interpret this dream.

Thank you :)

oriel

Post by oriel » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:27 am

Maybe the dream is a feeling of embarrassment or secrets being exposed to other people in your waking life.Or maybe it's a feeling of invasion of privacy or something with that effect.

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Oriel interpretation looks accurate but I would also add that perhaps you do not feel self confident with the clothes you wear in your real life. Personally, when I am interpreting dreams, I focus on objects and people that I have seen in a dream, and I try to look connection between them, usually there is sense in some connections.
But all in all, I think your dream was very strange.

Cheers

~aquo

Return to “Dream Interpretation”