Dream of packing

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Dream of packing

Post by swetha » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:55 am

A day or two ago I was dreaming of packing my suitcase. I seemed to be moving stuff from one suitcase to the other, and happy that everything was being arranged so easily ( in real life i am very bad at it!) then I realized that I am putting stuff meant for 2 suitcase in one. and trying to adjust before my husband comes in... ultimately I just opened my eyes :(

Rook

Post by Rook » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:26 pm

Hmmm...  Packing, preparing for something or organising something?  And it seems easy, but perhaps you are organising / preparing for something on behalf of both you and your husband (the 2 suitcases of stuff in one case) without considering his wants / input (which is why you are hurrying before he comes).  Speaking with your husband would perhaps make packing less easy because his inputs / needs probably wont perfectly match with yours.  Or perhaps you are trying to organise something before your husband finds out about it (like a surprise party or something) if the overall feeling was positive about the husband coming in.  If you can figure out what the packing is for the reasons and advice of the dream should sort of fit into place like a jigsaw.

oriel

Post by oriel » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:36 pm

maybe the suitcase could mean baggage as in emotional baggage that you're trying to put away in waking life.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”