I dreamed my ex, needles and 911?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MissB23

I dreamed my ex, needles and 911?

Post by MissB23 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:49 am

Hi,

I dreamed my ex last night  :smt017 And that we were together and had gone to this show or some type of dance. I saw a big room and a bunch of people, possibly a rave and me and my ex were walking and I was scared cuz people were frantic. Someone had been going around and stabbing people in the arms with an infected needle and I remember trying not to touch anyone or anyone me because I was afraid I'd get poked. It seems like we escaped and it was chaos. I did end up getting poked with the needle and I saw two little drops of blood. My bf was fine tho and like nothing. When I got out I spoke to a stranger whose friend died because the needle was infected with something. I was scared of what would happen to me and I called 911 and 911 seemed to have changed numbers. I don't remember the rest....

I had another dream with a bunch of pastries and chocolates (:

Curious tho as to why my ex showed up in me dream last night and why we were together. Usually I like to say its cuz he's thinking about me but I've given up on him and moved on.

Any ideas?[/img]

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:32 pm

MissB23

Your ex, being "poked with a needle" and a fear of infection?  Could it be unconscious fear of infection from unprotected sex?

MissB23

Post by MissB23 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Could be, but I don't really think do as I'm not really involved with anyone and don't have problems with protection.

I read somewhere that the needle signifies mending relationships or fixing conflict. But I know we can't fix it and like I said, I've moved on... I also heard it was someone trying to impose themselves on you but we're not together anymore.

I'm lost as to what it means. I don't this it's the sex thing. Thank you though.

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:18 am

That was just a thought, most likely not right.

It is something you would be injected with.  From that "party" environment perhaps?  It could be the injection of his memory that you are afraid would trigger old feelings?  I wonder if the phone call is significant?  The call to 911 is a call for help.  Perhaps you could look at what you have been through lately, that you might have asked someone for help with but the "message didn't get through" somehow or something.  That could lead the other pieces to falling into place.

MissB23

Post by MissB23 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Rook,

I think you're on to something. You are right about the memories and maybe. Maybe the phone call may even be him calling me for help but I am unable to. I don't know, I need to think about it some more.

Thanks (:

Return to “Dream Interpretation”