Horse

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zeldaevolution

Horse

Post by zeldaevolution » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:07 pm

I rose up a brown horse, without reins and saddle, but only rope attached to its head (like it was tied like it can be controlled so no reins needed)

It was all intuition, I think.. I remember riding a horse before, but not alone. It was with someone like a guide so it wasn't difficult to control.

But in this dream, without a saddle, the horse wasn't looking in front but is walking straight, like its head was looking at the right as if to see what's ahead...

Then I saw my pops and uncle riding a white horse coming towards me together dilly dallying happy riding and greeted me while passing.

After I passed them the horse started to run and I can't control it somewhat, so I put some of the rope inside its mouth as to make its head face the front then it slowed down and stopped.

I went down then I think I was at some place like a small arc that looked like a tunnel and went past through it, then handed the ropes to a person and tied the horse to not let it go...

Yet the horse ran away as soon as I turned my back on it then people started shouting as if a wild animal has gone lose so I chased it back and got a hold of the rope and got it to calmed down.

Luckily it didn't kick me =__=

Then I looked at it and in my mind popped out that it was just thirsty so I went to a small pond near the place (it wasn't there before ??) and held its head sideways as if to make its eyes look at the water.

Surprisingly as if it was so thirsty it submerged its whole head into the pond then some rats got startled and ran in all directions. I can also see some fishes swimming away from the horse...

After I held its head up, seems like it was full, as I was about to head back away from the place I mentioned, I tried to pet it and suddenly it bit my left hand.

It won't let go. Like a lion biting its prey as if to not let it escape. Slow I tried to take away my hand and the pain of being bitten by its flat teeth was so real.

When it let go of my hand it looked calmed. I looked at my left hand it had bite marks that looked like it was about to bleed... but didn't. It was just like about to bleed but it didn't.

Then I lead it again but I didn't ride in it, but it just obediently followed me...

Strange dream again huh... :smt017
Anyone have insights about this?
Thanks again in advance~
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

oriel

Post by oriel » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:19 am

Horses have different meaning it could strength,endurance or even maybe uncontrolled emotions or sexual desires.It usually represent physical energy or strength.Think about what's happening in your waking life now.
Are you being carried away by your emotions or passions in life and couldn't control it?Just like in your dream you couldn't control the horse.

Maybe the tunnel represents your subconscious or the unknown,or maybe a way of thinking like being close minded about something in waking life.

zeldaevolution

What just happened for real... but in a dream

Post by zeldaevolution » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:12 pm

passions... uncontrolled somewhat...
I also don't know about my subconscious since I haven't reached that state...

and I had just another but fearful dream...

I'll just summarize for bits since I can't remember some parts...

I was atop 2 floors above ground with some space at the center and I've seen people around the swimming pool below and it looks like there are 2 girls wrestling on the pool...
With an announcer and a referee, and it looks like it had turned into a national sport? (in my dream)

Then I feel like I liked one of the girls so when they came out of the changing room I tried to impress them by showing them while they were climbing down stairs ----- I jumped around 10 levels of steps down without breaking a bone, and surely I caught her attention (btw this girl I haven't seen in any near real life) then when we were about to separate ways on the lobby it began to rain heavily but it felt like the rain was transparent, white, like light was falling instead of water...

So I've seen them off and they rode a bus, then I just let myself drenched in the transparent rain and was going into a shortcut, since the traffic was heavy, and on the way seems I've entered into a strange shortcut and I can see a map of the area on my head, not surprisingly o__O

Then somewhere my lil bro popped out and I left my shoes to him for just a keepsake, and went on the way (I'm still on that very shortcut, and it's very large..)

When I was about to be off the edge of the map, which means I'm getting out of there, my lil bro once again appeared and told me the shoes were stolen, so I came back to see who took advantage or whatever and went back running to the house.

At the top of some tree, I feel like he's watching me, and climbed a ladder that's leading just next to him and at the top of the house, and when I reached about him, he attempted to stab me but he failed so, and I grabbed his thin hair, strangely, it worked ! and he said to stop but I let him tell where the shoes are first, then I released him, and my bro appeared out of somewhere and fell below the stairs, then the guy jumped and landed on a lamp and died, then my bro... had his hand... severed... by a branch of a tree...

so he looked at it, and I looked at the hand, feeling cold oh shucks and seems like it was so real and I woke up...
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

oriel

Post by oriel » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:42 am

are you stressed in your waking life?
rain could mean washing away fears or troubles or maybe even sadness.
are you the type of person who doesn't conform the norm?
the bus could mean going with the flow, you saw the girl rode a bus,and you saw the traffic was heavy could be problems or obstacles in your waking life.
The shoe part is like your approach in life,are you having issues like self-esteem issue or lack of confidence?

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:23 am

yep I don't usually conform with the norm.. I prefer unique things, I don't like being repetitive, excluding routines..
in short I don't like too much of mainstream..

actually I feel bad about everything.. like wanting everything restarted.. but not that I'm telling myself to die or something
I feel like escaping reality now and then..

Return to “Dream Interpretation”