dream-dragon statue

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chytra

dream-dragon statue

Post by chytra » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:20 pm

For a while now,i have been trying to connect with a number of positive energies like angelic energy,dragon guides and unicorn guides..the results are showing,i am more happier and at ease now than ever...i had this dream and i keep thinking to myself that its trying to tell me something,but what i dont know..recently i have connected a little bit with my dragon guide or guides(the number i am not sure )all i know is that are they are positive..i bought a small brownish metal dragon figure recently that i came across which is also a lighter,you click a lever its eyes turn red and theres fire from the mouth and its in my living room along with this chinese boat dragon that carries nine people which was a gift to my father...my dream-i walk into a shop..i am not the only one there nor do i think i went there alone there is other activity but i only see what i am doing ,there are a lots of things around me but my attention goes straight to a beautiful colourful dragon figure..i think its colours keep moving over it or its got a lot of colours as if it was spray painted with a number of colours it seemed to be a bit chinese kind in structure..its crystal or ceramic ,i think..i keep thinking its beautiful ,its the most prettiest dragon figure i have seen and its lovely and i cradle it ,i want to take it home..theres nothing scary about,seems friendly and lovable??...but i am thinking that there are two other dragons at home,would it be okay for them,me and this figure in my arms if i bring it home...thats all i remember..what does this mean?was this my dragon guide telling me something or was it something else,my imagination?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”