Floating Fish

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soontobe1

Floating Fish

Post by soontobe1 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:26 pm

I had a dream that i saw a rainbow colored round fish sticking it's tongue out at me. It started off floating around my living room and I decided to record it, so it then saw me and started to follow me. Asfish got closer, I got scared and swung at it but when I did it  like a balloon. It also blew a couple bubbles in the air but I wasn't underwater????
*Confused*

soontobe1

Pregnancy Test

Post by soontobe1 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:28 pm

I dreamt that I was going to take a pregnancy test but then I woke up and never did. What can this mean?
*Confused*

soontobe1

Wedding Date

Post by soontobe1 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:34 pm

My fiance and I have not set a date to marry yet due to some circumstances but I had a dream That I was taking a shower naked in clear water with a guy name Chris and then with another guy name Shadrack but then while it the middle of my shower my son walks in and say Dwayne (my fiance) is in your room. I got scared and told Shadrack to leave through the back where he had to jump down a few flights of stairs because the stair were broken. Then I went outside where Dwayne was standing by a car with a few friends telling them that the wedding is going to be in the fall of 2013. Any idea what this dream mean?
*Confused*

soontobe1

Pregnancy

Post by soontobe1 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:35 pm

My fiance had a dream I was pregnant. We are trying to concieve. Any idea?
*Confused*

soontobe1

Wierd!!!

Post by soontobe1 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:42 pm

In my dream I was pretending that I was my dad's young girlfriend so I sat on his lap and another lady told him that he can do better than me. I said oh you must think Im ugly and said well you may have got me on a bad day and i took out my phone scrolled through some pictures but never found the one i was looking for. I saw a lot of pictures of my ex through the search. Then it changed where i was having dinner with my cousin at a restaurant and she ordered chicken and veggies for me with two drinks. They had tub like fountains of fruit punch drinks in the restaurant.  she wanted to workout and i wanted to go but never made it because i went home to check on my kids and decided to go with my dad somewhere but then i recieved a text from my cousin and then i remember seeing school buses. Help someone, please explain!
*Confused*

Return to “Dream Interpretation”