Two Coffins/please help!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

munchkinsa2020

Two Coffins/please help!

Post by munchkinsa2020 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:01 am

I can remember everything with this dream. Normally my dreams are all black. So i tried to take a nap one afternoon, then I dreamed of something strange. I know the setting of the place. I've been there before. I was like in the funeral of someone very close to me, but I don't know who. I was yelling at the people carrying the first coffin (the bigger one) because my mom and I was still on the back. So I asked them to stop. My Mom was crying and I was too. That's why i realized that it must be someone close to us or someone from our family. Then the people stopped on walking. They tried to put the coffin on a vehicle, thet's when i second coffin. It was like a coffin of a child, maybe 3 to 7 years old. I wasn't sure. Then the people did like a ritual. They placed the big coffin on top, ad then placed the small coffin below on a circular motion. And my mom was crying so hard, and I was trying to reach her but an unknown guy stopped me. :(

What does it mean?? I swear I couldn't forget that dream.....

MuDDld

Post by MuDDld » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Dreams of funerals indicate some part of you that you wish to bury. Is there any such thing in your life that you don't like and would like to be done with? Don't worry, and don't take the dream literally. It is not prophesying anything.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”