Dream from long time ago about buildings collapsing and plane crash.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MuDDld

Dream from long time ago about buildings collapsing and plane crash.

Post by MuDDld » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:38 pm

I hope the mods don't mind my posting so many dreams.

This one is from a long time back, almost ten years ago, but I still remember parts of it.

I was in a city, and there were buildings all around me. I was on a street and all of a sudden one of the walls of a building broke off and collapsed so that you could see the inside of the building, the houses. Then the same thing happened to other buildings.

Then I was at an open ground, and two planes had collided with each other mid-air. Their wreckage was strewn all over the place.

That's all I remember.

I really love coming here and posting and answering dreams! I wish more people would keep posting their dreams.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:07 pm

At my past, I was dreaming to be a Pilot. How funny..

Indigo11

Post by Indigo11 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:20 pm

I like it when people post their dreams, as they can be fascinating.

According to websites, dreaming about buildings represents the self. How do you generally associate buildings, what feelings do you have for them? A wall coming down and being able to see inside the building may reveal various aspects to your self. How was the rooms decorated? What was the people doing?

Because the dream inolved about dreaming about 'airplanes' in the air, it could be to do with your thinking and the plane crash may signify worring.

MuDDld

Post by MuDDld » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:57 pm

About the rooms, since the wall had broken off, it was all messed up, there was nothing decorative to see in the room. I don't remember any people inside either.

Indigo11

Post by Indigo11 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:52 pm

How do you see yourself? Since buildings represent the self and inside the building represents parts of the self according to websites.

Hope this helps.

MuDDld

Post by MuDDld » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:23 am

This means the buildings breaking up means me breaking up due to whatever reason. I think that is the meaning, though this is from so long ago I don't remember anything about myself when I had this dream.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:53 pm

As dreams are about resolving your emotions from the conscious state, it would depend entirely upon where you were emotionally at that time.  General meanings of symbols can help, but they are personal to the dreamer as well.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”