Interesting dream about a card

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Indigo11

Interesting dream about a card

Post by Indigo11 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:21 am

Hello all,

I remember picking up a card on table which was covered in white (like a special card), which stated “I love you so much” by my female cousin. This card had loving themes on the front cover and a plesant image of a heart/teddy bear. As soon as I opened the card, the next page was covered with small 3cm by 3cm images of Lady P covering two thirds of the page, which had different images of her spread across the page and the same theme was on the next page, which had a pleasant comment on the bottom.

These small images covering two-thirds of the page were Lady P smiling, at different events, at home. It had a very pleasant tone to the images.

Lady P is ready to get married in real life (obviously not straight away) and I do like her. The general theme of this dream was plesant.

What could this dream indicated?

Comments appreciated,

Indigo
Last edited by Indigo11 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:03 pm

Birthdays are a little like snakes, shedding their skin to begin another life experience.  Dreams are about your emotions in symbols to represent them in your conscious state and get them resolved.  There must be something about Lady P that has you concerned about her journey?
God bless, J

MuDDld

Post by MuDDld » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:32 pm

You say Lady P is ready to get married in real life. Is she going to get married to you or someone else? If it is someone else, the cards in the dream may have to do with your thoughts about your next moves in real life. A picture of a person in a dream signifies a need to keep things that way, to let them remain unchanged. Since Lady P is going to get married, maybe you don't like this, and want things to continue as they are.

Indigo11

Post by Indigo11 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:08 pm

She's looking for a partner and I know she's attracted to me. Maybe or maybe not she may get married to me.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”