Girl I don't know tells me we were in college together

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MuDDld

Girl I don't know tells me we were in college together

Post by MuDDld » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:32 pm

I had this dream this morning. I had gone to a college, not the one where I studied, but some other one. I had been told that there was a post office branch in one part of the college, and I climbed up a staircase in one wing, and there was a factory there instead, with machinary, and I was a bit scared of the machines. Then I enquired of the staff and they said that there was no post office here. I left and went down to the ground floor and there, in the opposite wing (the college had a L shape), on the ground floor there was a post office. I went in, and gave an envelope for posting, and was made to sign in a notebook for this. There was a girl from my real college life, and she was standing in line behind me. Also, in another line two lines to the left, my sister was also standing. All of a sudden a girl from the line to the left started calling out my name, and I looked at her and I couldn't recognize her, and she said she had been in college with me, in Jammu and Kashmir University, which is a faraway place from where I live and definitely not where I did my college. She kept saying I was in her class in college, and I said no but she kept on insisting, and I asked the other girl from my college about her and she said I had been in college with her but not with this strange girl. All this time I was afraid my sister would find out what was happening, and she did find out, though she didn't say anything.

Then this girl gave her address to me, and asked me to come to her house, and to shake her off, I said I would. Then I don't know for sure but I think I visited her along with the real girl from college, but I don't remember if anything happened there.

Then I was back at the post office, and this fake girl was really after me, she just wouldn't let me go, she kept claiming I knew her. Then towards the end of the dream, she turned into a ghost and there were other ghosts there as well. That's all I remember.

I'd really like to know the meaning of this dream.

Rook

Post by Rook » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:49 pm

I think this is a continuing theme from the previous dream in which you met your anima (the ghost) in the dark basement.

To me this is like the unconscious part of your Self saying "Hey, I have been here all your life as you have learnt (college) but you just didn't know I was here".  That is the link in her turning into the ghost, referring to the previous dream.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”