the crystal sword

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kaz22

the crystal sword

Post by kaz22 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:53 am

Hi there
first id like to say thanks for letting me join, and im kinda shy so please bear with me,
i had just turn 18 and had a very strange dream i was walking in to a cave was very black and dark but i could hear water from a small stream the my left and in front of was a small ball of pure white light and i continued to walk to it the light got bigger and brighter  and i could make out that it was a sword and as i got with in an arms lenth from it i could see that the light was from with in this sword made out of clear crystal, dream this twice now and i always dream every night and i need help to stop them i have tryed everything but nothing works there has only been two dreams that i have felt peace with this one and one more but u may think im crazy or something i have have gifts but i cant control them and this is getting me down i just need to sleep but i cant ive tryed grounging lighting breathing all that and im stuck thank you for your time love and light to u all

Rohiniranjan

Re: the crystal sword

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:38 am

kaz22 wrote:Hi there
first id like to say thanks for letting me join, and im kinda shy so please bear with me,
i had just turn 18 and had a very strange dream i was walking in to a cave was very black and dark but i could hear water from a small stream the my left and in front of was a small ball of pure white light and i continued to walk to it the light got bigger and brighter  and i could make out that it was a sword and as i got with in an arms lenth from it i could see that the light was from with in this sword made out of clear crystal, dream this twice now and i always dream every night and i need help to stop them i have tryed everything but nothing works there has only been two dreams that i have felt peace with this one and one more but u may think im crazy or something i have have gifts but i cant control them and this is getting me down i just need to sleep but i cant ive tryed grounging lighting breathing all that and im stuck thank you for your time love and light to u all
Astrology sometimes helps figuring out dreams and similar experiences!

There are a few astrology sub-fora (forums) on this Board and maybe you may find the answer (or additional answers!) if you were to seek answers there as well!

Each bit of information helps us figure out MA's AMAZING MAze!

Love, Light, Reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:20 am

Hi Kaz

Generally caves / darkness represents the unconscious / subconscious or things we haven't shed light (awareness) on.  Swords are symbols of intellect / intelligence.  The sword in the cave could be symbolic of these gifts of the intellect that you have.  That it is in the cave could be saying you don't really understand quite how it all works yet.

Perhaps rather than trying to make your dreams stop, you could try to learn to understand what they are saying?

Sweet dreams,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”