Lizards

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MuDDld

Lizards

Post by MuDDld » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:22 pm

I keep dreaming of lizards. They are about to fall on my, and I wake up. I have had four or five such dreams. There are real lizards in my house, of whom I have to be careful. So what do the dreams mean?

Indigo11

Post by Indigo11 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Perhaps this dream signifies the situation you find yourself in? The lizards in your hosue and your need for cautious action and cautious in your dealings with others.

TheToadMan

alright!

Post by TheToadMan » Tue May 14, 2013 5:08 pm

I had lizards in my house and I think of it as a form of protection.  The indication that you are riding on fate because someone around you is pressing the fate button or wants their result that is not yours.  Ever hear of "Draconians"?  Well look it up if you want to.  They are a part of dreams like dragons are.  Really, really?  Really...umm no really?  

Umm check on your house.

Rook

Post by Rook » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:29 am

Muddld

If it is a repeated dream symbol look at it in context to the other symbols in the dreams.

It is likely they have a significant meaning to you.

What comes up in my mind is that they are cold-blooded reptiles but I don't see how this would relate to the dream meaning.  See if there are any other similarities between the dreams.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”