just wondering

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

R_shell07

just wondering

Post by R_shell07 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:48 pm

My dreams are typically weird. Last night all I remember is I was being pulled off my bed in my dream by my ankles....and my wrist.  I was trying so hard to scream...I was saying NO...I woke up with holding my wrist and yelling NO...I remember even though I woke up yelling NO and holding my wrist how hard it was to make a sound to yell.
   Now I had a roommate last year dump a bad spirit named Dave on me and moved out. I had a few paranormal at my apartment and said he was NOT good at all. He was threatening me. Any ways the guy didn't eat for a couple days then came back and he and I another guy crossed him over (it was beautiful by the way) any ways since then I've been fine.
   Now I do and can talk with those who have passed. I never feel threatened...any idea what my dream was saying? That's all I remember.
  Tonight Im going to surround myself in a ball of light and my bed just in case. OK that's the end of my dream rant...lol I have others but weird  :smt069

TheToadMan

ha ha!

Post by TheToadMan » Tue May 14, 2013 5:11 pm

I had dreams like that.  I felt I was floating in space and was being towed somewhere.  Don't worry about it.  Someone loves you beyond somewhere and is toying with you.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”