help me with this on plz

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kaz22

help me with this on plz

Post by kaz22 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:59 am

ok so this is still fresch

mum and dad was in the dream mum died 3 years ago and my left us for a nover woman, they there both in this my friends al so left me but i feel she maybe in trouble. so ok i was at home and whereing roller boots theghad to find someone but they were murdered was sick about 18 19 teen something like that then my friend came round i whent to her house here kids were there but there was 3 more a couble in there 20s and a little girl and friends most feard person thing was ok then something started to acttack me and and my fried and her boy friend got really scared they were shouting and ran out of the shop i bort a pack canddy rings and some gum my friends bay friend said that do y think karen is powerfull enuff to stop him and that clear said to do somthing so she said put my and then tit kick of they ran out side and keep saying that u two are feeding it by arguing the kids was crying i felt in my gut somewas near my body them i woke up plz i know my frieds in trouble i dont know what to do this is a asap plz and thank u and sorry im just tierd thanks

TheToadMan

the game...

Post by TheToadMan » Tue May 14, 2013 5:21 pm

It's just a game and you "respawned" back into your real body.  You can control your movements in your dreams but you may become messed up like I am.  Watch a few horror movies to toughen yourself up. =)

kaz22

thanks

Post by kaz22 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 am

thanks but i dont scare that easy there was one thing that did sacre me in the dream but its something i cant say its the lead up to what woke me up

Return to “Dream Interpretation”