Same dream since over a year.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

void.zeroin

Same dream since over a year.

Post by void.zeroin » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am

My mother left me 3 years ago. I still mourn for her. She passed away due to cancer. I have this same drean for over a year now that she is dying and i cant save her. Does that means something? Please interpret the meaning for me. I will be really thankful.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Same dream since over a year.

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:29 pm

void.zeroin wrote:My mother left me 3 years ago. I still mourn for her. She passed away due to cancer. I have this same drean for over a year now that she is dying and i cant save her. Does that means something? Please interpret the meaning for me. I will be really thankful.
Although your mother passed into Spirit three years ago, mourning for her now might be quite normal for you.

This dream does not need any interpretation, using dream symbols and dream meaning dictionaries.

Repeating dreams often contain buried feelings or truths which we are finding very difficult to accept, when we are awake.

We all mourn our significant losses in very different ways, and although I am not a qualified doctor I feel that these dreams are encouraging you to get some outside professional help in more fully coming to terms with you continuing to live your life in a world, where your mother is no longer physically present.

You might have so far unrecognized subconscious feelings that you either did something or did not do enough or the right things to keep your mother from dying of her cancer. You would have been around the age of 24 at the time of her death. Logically you know that you are in no way responsible for what happened, but emotionally things are sometimes very different.

As if we had a power to stop death, when a person's number is up. You may be carrying a lot of needless but buried guilt around for not having kept her with you, when this was never under your control in the first place. Because you are not even aware of these buried feelings when you are wide awake, how then can you be expected to deal with them in a healthy manner? How can you accept and let these feelings go when they are invisible to you?

This is where your doctor or psychologist or psychiatrist or grief counselor has such an important role to play in your healing journey. They have special methods which they have been trained to use properly, in order to get to your buried feelings when normal methods would fail miserably.

Once the buried feelings are bought out in the open by you working together with your professional helper using advanced methods only they have, and you are gently taught to accept then let these feelings go, the dreams will melt away by themselves like ice cubes in a hot oven. Because the need to make you aware of these buried feelings and get some professional help for them is no longer there?

Hoping that this explanation helps and brings you a renewed sense of hope and comfort about your future.

I know that you will do your mother proud, by living your life to its fullest as she would have wanted you to (and still does from her new home in Spirit).

Blessings in abundance, to the both of you,

eye_of_tiger  :smt006

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Sat May 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Thank you Sir.. Yes, I wish everyday that I had the chance to do a little more.. Anything.. I could have given my life to save her.. Thanks a lot for your kind words. It meant so much :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”