Owl

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Brahma Mihira

Owl

Post by Brahma Mihira » Fri May 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Dear Friends,

I saw this dream in last month, hope anyone will help me to solve this dream,

I saw in dream one young and majestic looking owl in tree of temple flower, I saw it in whole night, that bird looking at our family (day time), its color is grown and gray color dots and face is somewhat like smiling, do you have any idea about its meaning?

Thanks!

:smt006
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Smiling owl in the tree of temple flower dream

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Brahma,

The general meaning given to the appearance of an owl in a person's dream is as follows.....
To see an owl in your dream symbolizes wisdom, insight, magic, expanded awareness and virtue. You are highly connected to your intuitive senses and psychic power. The owl is also synonymous with death, darkness and the unconscious. The appearance of an owl may be telling you to let go of the past or certain negative behaviors.
Source: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/birds.htm

However the meaning of the smiling owl in the tree of temple flower in your dream would be specific and probably unique to your particular system of beliefs, as well as to your stage of spiritual development.

Any dream where something or someone is smiling at you is thought to be symbolically providing you with both comfort and assurance that you are on the right track to success. Your unconscious mind is pleased with you and your progress?

Namaste,

EoT  :smt020

Brahma Mihira

Re: Smiling owl in the tree of temple flower dream

Post by Brahma Mihira » Sun May 26, 2013 1:22 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
However the meaning of the smiling owl in the tree of temple flower in your dream would be specific and probably unique to your particular system of beliefs, as well as to your stage of spiritual development.

Any dream where something or someone is smiling at you is thought to be symbolically providing you with both comfort and assurance that you are on the right track to success. Your unconscious mind is pleased with you and your progress?

Namaste,

EoT  :smt020

Yes, I also agreed,
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”