Dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Hopeful_1905

Dream

Post by Hopeful_1905 » Sat May 25, 2013 4:17 pm

I dream'd of a date in European style 30/06/13 what is the meaning of this
I had this dream a few month ago
I do have a troubled life right now ,is there any meaning to what my dream is trying to tell me ?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Hopeful,

That is also the Australian style, although usually it is written without any leading zeroes.

My suggestion is that the dream could simply be encouraging you to re-examine what has become routine and familiar and boring in your life from a new and different perspective, or way of thinking about it.

Sometimes the order in which we take steps to help ourselves is just as important as the steps themselves.

Next Thursday May 30th could be the day when you will be given your next opportunity to practise thinking outside the box, as a catalyst for you making further progress.

30/6/2013 calculates using numerology to the Life Path Number 6, while your date of birth 19/05/1970 translates to the Life Path Number 5.

I noticed that you have also posted this query in the Numerology forum, so I will leave it to the experts to come up with a theory as to explaining why May 30th might represent such a major shift in your main life mission or purpose, coming exactly eleven days after your 43rd birthday (4 + 3 = 7).

5 - 7 - 6?

Mmmmmmmm.....

EoT  :smt017

Hopeful_1905

Post by Hopeful_1905 » Sat May 25, 2013 11:36 pm

I don't quite understand what does it all means  and thanks so far but I'm new and I try to figure that out for month now should I be worried with my odd numbers in my dream and that was all in my dream nothing else just those numbers then I woke up and can't let it go I have to find out what the meaning of this is  any one please

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Surviving in a world and life full of uncertainty and upredictability

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 26, 2013 1:20 am

Our dreams will often only give us clues or signposts as to what of our issues need to be most urgently dealt with or lessons needing to be learned in the near future, rather than providing us with the exact details of how and when this will happen.

I realize how frustrating it must be for you not to have a complete, detailed road map of what lies ahead for you to give you a greater feeling of security and confidence to keep going, but unfortunately life in the real world does not work that way.

Also many important lessons still to be learned would lose their effectiveness and value if we did know the whole future ahead of time, and if we knew everything that will happens to us before it does we would probably become so frightened by how much we will be challenged that we would give up.

It would be similar to telling a young child who is about to start school how difficult it will be for them to learn high school mathematics.

Baby steps first?

Our future is only progressively revealed to us in small doses, because the burden of knowing all our future at once would be too frightening and overwhelming for us to be able to continue functioning at this physical level.
I have to find out what the meaning of this is  any one please
Whoever attempts to interpret the most likely meaning of these dates in your dreams will come up against the same barrier as I did. Dreams only point us in the general direction as to what a particular dream element might represent. The exact meaning of each dream symbol to you will only become clearer on the day that the event actually happens.

You are looking for something which cannot ever be fully revealed to you through any dream or dream interpreter, as it has not happened yet and ultimately you are the best possible interpreter of the language of your own unconscious mind through which your dreams come.

Something is going to happen to you in the future which will test your ability and willingness to look at your problems from a new and different and higher perspective or viewpoint. The solution which you will eventually come up with when the time arrives in order to solve your problem or problems will involve you taking a series of smaller steps in a different order to what you would have done previously.

Over all it will test your ability to adapt to living in a world and life where absolute certainty and guarantees about your future have never, do not now, and will never exist. But in spite of this you need to learn to keep going and doing your best with what resources you have been given, with faith and courage as your constant and loyal traveling companions on your life's journey.

Watch what happens to you from now on for further details as to discovering about in what exact form your test will be administered, when it is finally the time for you to tested.

No dream or reading can act as a substitute for direct first hand experience of the lesson. The present moment and not the future is our only real opportunity to be able to create a better future for ourselves, as well as for those people who depend upon us. That present moment has not yet arrived for you.

EoT  :smt024

Hopeful_1905

Post by Hopeful_1905 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Thanks for your advise and your time to explaining it to me it keeps wondering what life path I will choose
It is weird because I do believe that god give us a choice which turn of path we should,can or shouldn't take
And I do believe that I have many guardian angels around me to protect me or guide me as my name says it all already
God is my judge

There is always hope in me

Return to “Dream Interpretation”