Strange, but not so strange dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Spiritwhisperer

Strange, but not so strange dream

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:44 am

Some parts of my dream I could understand, but I guess the strange part is I haven't had this sort of dream for a long time - most of my dreams of late have been of every day things, or things that are about to happen,

The other strange thing is, I had fallen asleep in the middle of the day (I never dream if I nap during the day) and I had woken part way through the dream, checked the time, but then drifted off and picked the dream up where I left off, (I can even now, hours after the dream, close my eyes and Im back in the dream)

I started the dream in a lounge room, and I was there with 2 people I have never met, One lady had a heavy british accent, and the gentleman spoke a different language, we were part of a game, a deadly game, where there could only be one survivor, we were all terrified waiting for the others to come for us, (I had in my head there were 9 all up) when I stood up and said we couldn't wait forever for them to come for us, we had to take action, and just as I walked toward the kitchen door, the sliding door behind me broke open and I raced towards that so I could protect the two in the room with me, but when I got there, the lady in the hall who had broken the door, collapsed in tears and said she couldn't kill anyone, she handed me the automatic rifle (even in dream I could feel the weight of it, smell the burning from where it had been used - note I have never seen a rifle in real life, just on the tv) I pointed towards the front door, and just said RUN. and she did.

I turned back to the lounge room, and noticed the gentleman who had spoken a different language had disappeared (the Brittish lady said the others had kidnapped him,) I felt more afraid at that moment, the knowledge that I held the only weapon, and I would have to choose between them and myself, I was petrified as I didn't want to die at that moment. but I pointed the gun at the ladies head, but whispered to her to run, when she did, I shot where she had sat I guess to make the others think that I had killed her?.

I dont know what happened to the others I was walking the house trying to find them, I didn't want to shoot anyone, I wanted to save them all, I wanted to free them, but then the front door opened and a lady in a grey suit walked in and said Do you realise what you have done, by telling them to run, they were killed by something in the trees.
and thats where I woke up. and I woke up feeling guilt, and sadness.

I know that dreaming of living areas, represents the image I portray to people,
the key feelings were Fear, guilt, sadness, wanting to save them.
The people in the dream were all strangers, from around the world. (the lady in the hall, was from India, the last lady to come in the door, was from France)

I do understand some parts of this dream, I just feel it has some significance, since I dreamt it through the day, went back into the dream after waking once, and can still see and feel the dream

if someone has any insight into this that would be great, :)
(and sorry if it is a bit long, but thought there may be something in it to indicate why I dreamt it, especially the gun, I don't like weapons of any sort)

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:59 pm

The people in the dream were all strangers, from around the world. (the lady in the hall, was from India, the last lady to come in the door, was from France)

(im answering my own question... haha, but just clicked to one thing, where living rooms represent how people see me, maybe why I am seeing people from different countries is I am worried how people outside my family and friend circle see me??

(still would love to see another opinion on this one,  :smt015
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

Rook

Post by Rook » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi Spiritwhisperer

What I see in this dream is a bit of a different scenario.

In my opinion:

The living room is also an area where we "entertain".  That is have social interaction with "guests".  That these people are from all around the world I see this as an interaction that could either take place on the web, or else be people you know or are about to meet.  That they are quite specific but didn't appear to stand out as people that you know I would be looking at either option A or C here.

You are holding a "smoking gun".  I think this smoking gun is a piece of knowledge (reinforced through aiming at the head), but a piece of knowledge that is difficult to share.  Being a psychic I could see this as representing some piece of psychic information that you have great difficulty in sharing with these people.  You can't bring yourself to tell them, whatever it is, it is a hard thing to tell them.  So you send them on their way without sharing this information.

The lady in the grey suit is telling you that you should have told them, and that not telling them may have negative consequences.

It is making you feel guilty and sad - you feel bad because you didn't share everything you knew about the situation.

Does that seem familiar in any way?

Cheers,
Rook

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:39 pm

Thank you Rook,

It does make a lot of sense :) (I find it hard to share information, due to confidence 'in case im wrong" sort of thing, so maybe im sending them free so I don't misinform them, which in turn is not a good thing.

Thank you for your insight, it does make a lot of sense :) (especially the people that it represents (on this site, and maybe those whom I am yet to meet)

:) will have to work on my confidence I think :)
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

Rook

Post by Rook » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:39 am

Hi Spiritwhisperer

It could certainly be confidence, but the dream seems to be more about "doing something you don't want to do".

To me this is more about something that is very difficult to tell.  Something you could equate to killing someone metaphorically.  Perhaps for example like having an impression that someone's baby won't make it to full term.  To me it is like the feeling the Police must have when they come to tell someone's wife that their husband died in a car accident.  That sort of thing.

Cheers,
Rook

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:36 am

Maybe it is something to come then, I have had a few dreams which represented something very sad (I dreamt something about my 2yr old nephew had been choked by something around his neck and I could hear his father begging him to wake up, and his mum crying - I couldn't shake this horrible feeling) but when I spoke to her the next day we were talking about something, and I just asked her about his blankets, (sort of guided her to prevent it I guess) the blanket that she had just put on his bed she hadn't realised the string was loose. and when she took it off the bed, the feeling that was with me disappeared.

so maybe this knowledge is yet to come, and now that I am aware that it will cause more harm not telling, I will find a way to tell.

Thanks again Rook, :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:17 am

Spiritwhisperer wrote:

(im answering my own question... haha, but just clicked to one thing, where living rooms represent how people see me, maybe why I am seeing people from different countries is I am worried how people outside my family and friend circle see me??

(still would love to see another opinion on this one,  :smt015

In dreams we see commonplace and stereotypical imageries about places and its people, kind of the loosely accepted norms which may vary from community to community (!), and we sometimes see things out of the ordinary and those could be anything different or out of the expected/ordinary and all the way to bizarre!

I personally think that dreams are projections from different projectors projecting different movies on the same single screen: Our Dream Screen!

The projectors are not lobbing out their movies at the same time (chaotic dreams!), but in a beautiful synchronized manner! But as we enjoy (mostly) the multiplex projections, all on the same screen in different permutations and combinations (including when not ALL projectors fire at the same time! ;-)) then a panoply of dream sequences can be seen and enjoyed, even those that scare us. We do enjoy horror movies, do we not? Maybe not you and I but many do because they seem to do so well on box office!

That said, sometimes during the movie wars between all those projectors firing at the SINGLE DREAM SCREEN, a human figure stands up and the hall (of one: the one seeing the dream!) forgets all about the movies and focuses on the person!

The person is intuition that during our dreams and even wakeful reveries, we call premonition!

Everyone, they say has this gift but few pay attention to it or feel comfortable with listening to it, not as GOD's Word but another helpful advice and some pay heed to it. And that is a good thing!

I hope this helps!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:25 am

Rohiniranjan,
That did help, and gave me a lot of things to think about. two of the people have stepped out of my dreams and into reality now, (I seen them at the supermarket)

But Rook
You are holding a "smoking gun".  I think this smoking gun is a piece of knowledge (reinforced through aiming at the head), but a piece of knowledge that is difficult to share.  Being a psychic I could see this as representing some piece of psychic information that you have great difficulty in sharing with these people.  You can't bring yourself to tell them, whatever it is, it is a hard thing to tell them.  So you send them on their way without sharing this information.
I remembered tonight, (well I was not so kindly reminded) that I have a message for someone, I have been ignoring this message, as my friend who the message is for is so not ready for it, (without going into details) His message isn't complete, as it may help her, but her priority would be their daughter,  and there the message is lacking and so in turn it wouldbe be a double edged sword, if I tell her, she will break (I have seen the prediction of what would happen if I told her), but if I don't it could possibly turn out bad as well.

She knows there is a message for her, but she has said that at the moment she doesn't want to know, so I have to accept her wishes, (and knowing my own thoughts, I don't want to pass it on. so all I can do is send him along, and hope that when she is ready she will seek counsel with a someone that will be able to get the message to her direct)

thanks again, to both for your insight.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Spiritwhisperer wrote:Rohiniranjan,
That did help, and gave me a lot of things to think about. two of the people have stepped out of my dreams and into reality now, (I seen them at the supermarket)

But Rook
I remembered tonight, (well I was not so kindly reminded) that I have a message for someone, I have been ignoring this message, as my friend who the message is for is so not ready for it, (without going into details) His message isn't complete, as it may help her, but her priority would be their daughter,  and there the message is lacking and so in turn it wouldbe be a double edged sword, if I tell her, she will break (I have seen the prediction of what would happen if I told her), but if I don't it could possibly turn out bad as well.

She knows there is a message for her, but she has said that at the moment she doesn't want to know, so I have to accept her wishes, (and knowing my own thoughts, I don't want to pass it on. so all I can do is send him along, and hope that when she is ready she will seek counsel with a someone that will be able to get the message to her direct)

thanks again, to both for your insight.

Yes, sometimes all divinators (new or experienced) have to walk on that razor's edge, even more so unnerving when a close friend or relatives are concerned. Unlike clients, you would be seeing them and interacting with them regularly. This is one of the reasons that I had almost made a rule for myself when I was less experienced that I would not read the horoscopes of those close to me. Over the years I saw that in some senses I was 'copping out' and then worked on myself through a lot of self-questioning as to what or who am I protecting! Years later, I have yet to come fully to terms with that rule. There is also the matter of divinator's karma which is incurred when we give advice or when we withhold it, even though seemingly for a good reason! Perhaps I should stop there because this 'branch' itself deserves a thread of its own ;-)

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:53 pm

How very true Rhoniranjan,

There is a fine line when reading Tarot, receiving messages from spirits, and sometimes interpreting my own dreams in regard to friends  It is too close and too personal, in some respects, but I know now that mostly I can give guidance instead of the end result, to help prevent some things, some things I can't not do (like messages from spirits as they tend to come out of nowhere at times, but mostly have been encouraging messages,but this one is a tricky situation) but in this case my friend has said they don't want their message as they are not ready, (they had seen a clairvoyant/medium before, and a year later he is here with me trying impatiently to get me to pass it on, but I am protecting myself from him) but in turn I can see the karma issues that withholding this message could incur,   (getting a feeling you may be right about this being a thread of its own. :)

Blessings
SW

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:10 am

Spiritwhisperer wrote:How very true Rhoniranjan,

There is a fine line when reading Tarot, receiving messages from spirits, and sometimes interpreting my own dreams in regard to friends  It is too close and too personal, in some respects, but I know now that mostly I can give guidance instead of the end result, to help prevent some things, some things I can't not do (like messages from spirits as they tend to come out of nowhere at times, but mostly have been encouraging messages,but this one is a tricky situation) but in this case my friend has said they don't want their message as they are not ready, (they had seen a clairvoyant/medium before, and a year later he is here with me trying impatiently to get me to pass it on, but I am protecting myself from him) but in turn I can see the karma issues that withholding this message could incur,   (getting a feeling you may be right about this being a thread of its own. :)

Blessings
SW

Dear Spiritwhishperer,

Karma is very mystical, although many present it as something concrete, such as an eye for an eye, a tooth for ..., etc! But perhaps it is way more subtle and unfolds in so many shades and hues and nuances that sometimes those that follow astrology, a very technical subject but at the same time very mystical, tend to forget or worse: even ignore...!

While astrology has many combinations and hints and keys about karmic unfoldments and so on, recommended and defined by doyens that range from the arcane to the contemporary Giants, the softer and more intuitive branches of divination perhaps have a better handle on this cosmic puzzle known as karma! They are all unabashedly based on and rely on intuition, perhaps except for numerology (the sibling of astrology!), and might have the edge on astrology insofar as intuition goes!

Sometimes I wonder if astrology has tried to concretize Intuition and Karma into neat little groupings and categories and combinations and what not! But maybe there lies more beyond mundane perceptions!

Perhaps some astrologers manage to link up to that SAME resource that feeds other divinatory crafts and disciplines, and if they successfully manage to do, perhaps that is just the next step in their evolution!

Hmmm..., food for thought!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:06 am

I always figured Karma to not be something in reality, (I mean how extreme would an eye for an eye be if it was a case you could follow up, I mean with all the different family members coming into play (if that makes any sense)

I always figured Karma was the energy that we send out, if you send out negative, then no doubt negative energy would come back. (sometimes in threefold). So I tend to look for a positive in all situations (well at least now I do, it has been a long road to where I am today)

Love and Light
Nicole

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:39 am

Spiritwhisperer wrote:I always figured Karma to not be something in reality, (I mean how extreme would an eye for an eye be if it was a case you could follow up, I mean with all the different family members coming into play (if that makes any sense)

I always figured Karma was the energy that we send out, if you send out negative, then no doubt negative energy would come back. (sometimes in threefold). So I tend to look for a positive in all situations (well at least now I do, it has been a long road to where I am today)

Love and Light
Nicole
I too do not believe that Karma is an 'eye for eye' thing or arrangement between God and Humans!

In the end, and finally, it is all about energy! From which matter springs and goes back to energy again!

When that awareness materializes, this KARMA thing vanishes! As do desires! The two, I think are related and cause and effect for the two: Karma and Desire!

Love and Light

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Dream Interpretation”