Interpenetration needed

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Hidden_Machine

Interpenetration needed

Post by Hidden_Machine » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:14 pm

I got shocked in the pit on my arm, where my forearm connects with my shoulder. Out of the shock came a tiny, hair-like, black tentacle. A crevasse in the shape of circle then formed there and three inch long rectangles formed down the bottom of my forearm. Each one of the holes filling with a clear liquid. There were lots of people at my house in the dream, but I can't recall much more than the sheer oddity of my left arm. It still feels weird today. Maybe that's due to me thinking about it so much.

ElizVanZee

Post by ElizVanZee » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:43 pm

The scene can be suggesting that you have been shocked or jolted into an awareness that anxiety (the underarm area) could be connected with the idea of being “up in arms” – being angry or creating a fuss about something. The shock appears to have caused some thinking (hair-like) that looks very negative (black) and probably spiritually related (tentacles – usually found on sea creatures) The one hair-like tentacle indicates that the negative thinking is a positive or good way to think in a situation – a situation involving being up in arms - but the positive aspect of having a negative thought has been greatly exaggerated. (a tiny tentacle)

The circle form in the arm pit refers to a spiritual issue. As the circle is part of a crevasse, it would tend to imply that a spiritual issue is not really “on the level” where it might pertain to some anxiety associated with being angry or making a fuss about something. The rectangles can imply that some worldly thinking – as opposed to thinking reflecting the Lord’s - has been extended in a way that it is sized up or evaluated as being Godly. (3 inch long rectangles) Here this seemingly Godly aspect of the extended worldly thinking has been applied to your ability to be up in arms in what could be seen as a losing manner. (down to the bottom of the arm) [From your description I understand that the rectangles went from the shoulder to the wrists.] This can also suggest that some false spiritual thinking has been made to apply to the issue of being  up in arms under all circumstances. This is creating flaws (holes) in the idea of being up in arms which has provided room for emotional thinking. (filling with a clear liquid  - which could be assumed to be water)

The lots of people at your house would indicate having many good reasons or much good reasoning in your mind. [Here this could pertain to reasons for being up in arms.] Perhaps all you need to recall of this dream is the oddity of the left arm because of the conflicting indications. The left arm would usually indicate an up in arms issue that is wrong. Yet here spiritual thinking is pointing out the idea of error while itself being in error. The fact that the arm still feels weird the next day – as you say perhaps due to thinking about the arm too much – can itself be suggesting that you might be putting too much emphasis upon the wrongness of your being “up in arms” in a situation.

Hidden_Machine

Post by Hidden_Machine » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:16 am

Thank you. This has really given me a lot to consider.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”