Weird dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

flame110

Weird dream

Post by flame110 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:32 am

Frequently I dream about  flying. The problem is that in my dream I appear as a woman. Do you know what that means?

flame110

Post by flame110 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:33 am

My dream occurs quite frequently, 2-3 days.

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:20 am

Dreaming repetitively about flying can mean different things, depending on how you felt when you were flying, were you exhilarated, happy, feeling free, were there blue skies etc
or were you anxious, was there trouble when you were flying (obstacles in the way).

To dream of flying and feeling happy and free may represent that you are feeling on top of things, something you have been doing is going along nicely (for example).or you have hit a high point in your life. if you are feeling anxious, maybe you are worried about the way it is going.

To dream that you are a woman, can sometimes signify that it is time to get in touch with the feminine side of you, the gentler side, is there something in your life at the moment where a more compassionate approach may be required,  take time to think about how you felt in your dreams, it may be an emotion that is needed in your waking life.

Blessings
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

MisterMarine0

Post by MisterMarine0 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Flying is illegal in Shangrala.  I dream with two pillows on my bed so I must be straight as the event horizon.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”