Strange dream for many years...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WolfwoodX

Strange dream for many years...

Post by WolfwoodX » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:00 am

In my dream, I am in a house composed of many houses I have lived in since age 5, plus it was also composed of houses not known to me. I am in shorts and t-shirt, with flip flops. As I go to the door I notice people coming in and out of the house, through the walls and even the ceiling. I open the door and go onto a porch unfamiliar to me and there is patio furniture on it, I look up at the moon and there are a few clouds in front of it, but what stands out about the moon is the shadow on it. It is a shadow of a centipede, which then comes to life and comes down to earth slowly.

As I look at it, I notice 2 children coming out of a house in their pajamas to my right and they look scared, both have red hair and are about 2 years apart. They look like ages 9 and 7. I yell at them to go back into the house for safety, as a strong wind starts to blow and doors in the neighboring houses start to slam open and close. They kind of stand there, not knowing what to do, but they eventually go back in their house.

The centipede makes its way towards me and I kick at it with my left foot and it bites me on my big toe. The skin breaks to reveal a new body growing underneath the skin. I stare at it for awhile and the skin falls off and revels more of the new body growing under the skin. The centipede tries to attack neighbors to the left of the house I am at and fails, it returns and I stomp it to death with my right foot. After the centipede is dead, I go down the stairs in front of me and out in the yard.

I see a tornado in the distance and it is very far away, I do not live in state know for tornadoes, but earthquakes. So, seeing a tornado is a bit strange to me, especially in dreams, I notice I am not in my home state and it looks like I am in Oklahoma. I notice that some of the surroundings are places in that state, have not been to that state, lived in California my whole life. I have not been to any other state besides Nevada and only other country I have been to is Mexico.

Have only seen pictures of Oklahoma online and my friend that moved in, was raised in that state during her teen years, even though originally from California. She told me a bit about Oklahoma, but that was after this dream, learned a bit about certain place in that state online as well and this was way after the dream.

As I stand in the yard, I look up one more time at the moon and it still has clouds in front of it. I then woke up and felt my big toe on my left foot hurt, every time I woke up from that dream. I am hoping to get some help with this dream, to find it's mean, been bugging me for many years, since I first had the dream. Thank you to anyone willing to help, will be much appreciated.

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:24 am

Hi Wolfwood

Tornados often reflect drastic change accompanyed with the sense of disaster (though the aftermath is not always as bad as we anticipate - I have seen this a lot where people freak out about an impending tornado / meteorite, only to find that afterwards everything is pretty much as it was).

Not sure what else to make of this dream.  If I have more time to focus on it I may be able to nut something out.

Cheers,
Rook

WolfwoodX

Post by WolfwoodX » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:40 pm

Thank you, Rook, for the help with interpreting the dream.
I am a man looking for the truth about my life and looking to get answers to the whys in my life. The people with the answers and the truth hide, not wanting me to have the truth or answers.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”