Dream of acid rain......dream interpretation

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TamR

Dream of acid rain......dream interpretation

Post by TamR » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:09 am

I dreamed I was in Africa doing some humanitarian work. We had just finish building a tent.....then acid rain started falling from the sky. People's skin was melting and burning. I had an umbrella and went out to help people get under the tent. I was burned also on my arms from trying to help others. What does this mean? I looked every where and could not find the meaning of a dream involving acid rain.

Rook

Post by Rook » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:36 am

Hi TamR

Could it be that your charitable actions are leaving you "burned" somehow?  Arms are representative of actions, the actions in the dream revolve around charity.  The arms get burned, hence your actions leading you to being "burned", not literally, but symbolically.

Not sure if it is because of being charitable to the point that you are suffering, or a mere statement that giving in this way comes with a physical cost?

Cheers
Rook

TamR

Wow!!!!'

Post by TamR » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:03 am

Rook,

You are dead on. I didn't look at it that way. I am always helping people that turn on me all the time. I always try to see the good in people and hope my positivity rub off on them. It does take a toll on me and the betrayal always hurt. I think this dream is definitely a warning because your interpretation is so right. I sacrifice myself to help others all the time. In many cases, I get burned.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”