snakes, snakes, everywhere snakes.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

naturalspirit

snakes, snakes, everywhere snakes.

Post by naturalspirit » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:39 am

Hey I've done my fair share of research on snake dreams because they are constantly appearing in my dreams rather its a nightmare or not. I started looking into the dreams as something meaningful when I became pregnant last spring and every night dreams would be me getting attacked by snakes, multiple, and all different colored. i could never escape from the constant attack. I found out that these dreams meant my life was changing and i couldn't stop the change; obviously I was pregnant so this made sense. My daughter is now 10 months and i continue to have dreams with snakes; this isnt odd to me or anything i've been a dreamer of snakes since i was a young child, but then i took them as nightmares. now I believe they have always been trying to tell me something. and still are, in my dreams now they will just be there, not attacking me, but maybe some else at times or I will be watching a snake in third person view. Ive been trying to figure it out is there anyone who can give me advise on my dreams? and what they truly are telling me, black widows have also been appearing this month, and they bite me!  :smt017
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony - Gandhi

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Snakes are clean fresh animals.  They change their skins when they outgrow the old one.  
Snakes are representative of health and healing.  There is a snake around the staff of the AMA.  
There is also the expression:  Snake in the Grass.  It is someone around you who is not being honest and up front, they are sneaky.

You have had dreams where each and all of these interpretations makes sense to you.  That is up to you to know to aid your own growth.

BTW when pregnant all woman have strange dreams.  It is also related to hormonal changes.  They are not reliable to be interpreted.
God bless, J

Rohiniranjan

Re: snakes, snakes, everywhere snakes.

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 am

naturalspirit wrote:Hey I've done my fair share of research on snake dreams because they are constantly appearing in my dreams rather its a nightmare or not. I started looking into the dreams as something meaningful when I became pregnant last spring and every night dreams would be me getting attacked by snakes, multiple, and all different colored. i could never escape from the constant attack. I found out that these dreams meant my life was changing and i couldn't stop the change; obviously I was pregnant so this made sense. My daughter is now 10 months and i continue to have dreams with snakes; this isnt odd to me or anything i've been a dreamer of snakes since i was a young child, but then i took them as nightmares. now I believe they have always been trying to tell me something. and still are, in my dreams now they will just be there, not attacking me, but maybe some else at times or I will be watching a snake in third person view. Ive been trying to figure it out is there anyone who can give me advise on my dreams? and what they truly are telling me, black widows have also been appearing this month, and they bite me!  :smt017

My apologies (to whoever is moderating this sub-forum) but I must bring astrology into this, for it has strong links to dream interpretations etc. In you astrological chart, the lunar nodes play a significant role and often their 'messages' involve snakes.

This sharing is not meant to give the impression that ALL snake dreams are important but when there are recurring themes, the inner mind (where dreams hatch!) has something to say and share!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:21 am

naturalspirit

Snakes are very symbolic, and have many different meanings dependent on their context.  They can be time, reincarnation, evil, sacred, energy.  They are also venemous, that would link with the black widow.  Perhaps if you could post an actual dream there may be other clues as to how the snake is being used?

Cheers,
Rook

aries21

Post by aries21 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:39 pm

Snakes in dream represent enemies. You should be aware of people around you.

ElizVanZee

Post by ElizVanZee » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Snakes, like any animal in your dreams will represent an emotional aspect of your own nature. They most often represent sexual feelings. The great numbers of snakes that can be present indicate a too great intensity of thought upon the issue of sex. The issue of sex also seems to have much emotional appeal. (snakes of many colours). The feelings or idea you may hold pertaining to sexual behaviour is not working in your favour. (snakes attack you).

[Women who are experiencing some sexual frustrations can start dreaming of many snakes. Are you concerned that pregnancy and motherhood will greatly alter your sex life? The problem is that the Lord does not expect women to focus upon sex but rather upon love. Note that snakes have no legs to stand upon meaning that the Lord did not design sexual feelings to stand upon any principles.]

Dreams of snakes when a young child would not obviously relate to personal sexual issues. The thing is that we inherit our sexual emotional nature and these feelings are subconsciously with us from childhood. Usually the snakes in a child's dream are more of a warning that an aspect of our own nature could become a danger or detrimental to us. Watching a snake in third person would emphasize that that True Self would keep a watch of the sexual issue but you personally may not be doing this and may not share the True Self's concern about this issue.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Old thread alert!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:01 am

The member is no longer with us.

Posted: 16/07/13 14:07

Thank you all for contributing to the discussion, but this is yet another old thread which has served its useful purpose, and will now be closed.

EoT  :smt006

Return to “Dream Interpretation”