Dream of being naked in front of everyone

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MuDDld

Dream of being naked in front of everyone

Post by MuDDld » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:51 pm

In this dream, I was with my family and we were in a water park or some such amusement park. Then we went inside to a place, and I noticed that I was wearing a shirt, but no trousers or underwear. I was feeling ashamed. Then there was a show of some kind, and we all went and sat in the chairs, and I sat behind my family. At this point, there was something about a personal assistant, that I had a personal assistant and I went and sat on her, in the seat! Then I started shitting! Inside the theatre like place. I know, this is a dirty dream. Then the personal assistant stood up and walked away but before leaving she said something like what you did was not good. Then there was a girl sitting next to me, and she said hi, and I replied, and she asked me something to which I gave a reply. I was again very conscious about being naked. I was thinking that maybe people will think that this is a new fashion, the way I was dressed, and wouldn't mind.

I'm not very sure, but being naked could be hinting at my being too conscious of my image before others. I'd like others to comment.

Spiritwhisperer

Re: Dream of being naked in front of everyone

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:15 pm

MuDDld wrote:In this dream, I was with my family and we were in a water park or some such amusement park.
Some dreams can represent your inner self and be more symbolic, to dream of an amusement park especially a water one, can represent your emotional state as water represents emotions, this could be a reminder to rest and to enjoy (amusement parks are generally a place of enjoyment) can you remember how you felt in the dream before you realised you were wearing no trousers?
Then we went inside to a place, and I noticed that I was wearing a shirt, but no trousers or underwear. I was feeling ashamed. Then there was a show of some kind, and we all went and sat in the chairs, and I sat behind my family.
To me, dreaming of being naked in front of others represents feelings of insecurities, you may feel you are using your family to help make you feel more confident (shown by sitting behind your family, (using them as a shield per se)

I am unsure of the other symbols in the dream, I am sure Rook will be able to offer more insight there.

Blessings
SW
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

MuDDld

Post by MuDDld » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:34 am

I was not feeling good in this dream, since I was wearing no clothes.

Towards the end of the dream, we were sitting in a very small canal or tube, and there was a little water at the bottom, and then the water disappeared, and then suddenly there was a huge torrent of water that enveloped us, and I was thinking about my father who was sitting opposite me, and I told him to hold his breath till the water passed. The water was moving at full speed, and then I noticed bubbles in the distance and thought that now the flow of water is becoming less and it will soon stop. I was worried about my father during this time.

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:37 am

Hi guys

I get the feeling that, as you are naked from the waste down it is expressing embarassment about you exposing your lower nature.  Like sexuality, and needs of the body (defecating).  You don't seem to be in control of it.  The amusement park - perhaps it is a cosmic joke somehow?

The torrent of water (emotion?) you are quite emotional about it now, but if you hang in there it will stop.  Concern for the father - representing higher wisdom / spirituality? Or concerning the opinion of your father about your current situation surrounding the conflict of spiritual v physical nature?

Cheers,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”