urgent regarding 2 dreams i had

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MuDDld

Post by MuDDld » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:31 pm

A tower represents your higher self, or your need to rise higher. You were pushed off the tower, implying there is something stopping you from reaching higher, and you do not like it. The dream dictionary says that 'The colour of nature brings new life and hope. Its negative association is with jealousy'. This could either imply fresh love, especially as the two were kids, or your jealousy at the fact that they have got love, but you haven't. What does the last line mean, did you have this dream when you were seven? Wait for others to comment.

Rohiniranjan

Re: urgent regarding 2 dreams i had

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:19 pm

dosanm wrote:i dream t of jumping out the window of a tower which was the tallest building what do does this mean. i also dreamt of people pushing and shoving.
i screamed when i fell out the tower.
i also dream t of a young and boy and girl signing something like a certificate that indicates they're lovers. they are both 9 years old and they have both signed. Both are hugging each other.
The girl is wearing green with her hair plaited.
as this happened to me when i was 7.
You are feeling confined, restrained in some ways or due to some circumstances, or soon will.

RR

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Dreams can often function like private readings

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:01 am

You are feeling confined, restrained in some ways or due to some circumstances, or soon will.
Thank you to RR for getting straight to the core of the intended message behind your dream.

I feel that this is probably the best possible interpretation of these dream elements which I have heard so far, as it appears to tie in so well with what came out of your most recent reading on the Psychic Reading forum.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=82878

Feeling constrained or confined by your current circumstances can either mean that you are really constrained or restricted by your situation, or alternately that you only believe and act as if this is so.

Your reading is telling you that your feelings do have some basis in reality, as some restrictions are always necessary as part of the learning process.

It is also saying that a much larger part of those feelings are due to unconscious negative thought habits which have built up over many years, and which we as human beings will never have any shortage of.

No matter what you think or do some of these restrictions are beyond your control to change.

So you are being encouraged to use the energy you would have otherwise wasted attempting to change the unchangeable, working on gradually ridding yourself of these negative thought patterns which are continuing even now to create extra, unnecessary and unwelcome restrictions to you finding greater contentment within yourself, for the rest of your life.

Dreams can often function like private readings which your inner guidance gives you when you are sleeping.

By sharing those dreams with us, you are at the same time sharing with us a much deeper type of reading than any other living person could possibly offer you, with a potential for even greater insights into your difficulties and ultimately finding a workable solution (which always exists).

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  Image

Rohiniranjan

Re: Dreams can often function like private readings

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:42 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Thank you to RR for getting straight to the core of the intended message behind your dream.

I feel that this is probably the best possible interpretation of these dream elements which I have heard so far, as it appears to tie in so well with what came out of your most recent reading on the Psychic Reading forum.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=82878

Feeling constrained or confined by your current circumstances can either mean that you are really constrained or restricted by your situation, or alternately that you only believe and act as if this is so.

Your reading is telling you that your feelings do have some basis in reality, as some restrictions are always necessary as part of the learning process.

It is also saying that a much larger part of those feelings are due to unconscious negative thought habits which have built up over many years, and which we as human beings will never have any shortage of.

No matter what you think or do some of these restrictions are beyond your control to change.

So you are being encouraged to use the energy you would have otherwise wasted attempting to change the unchangeable, working on gradually ridding yourself of these negative thought patterns which are continuing even now to create extra, unnecessary and unwelcome restrictions to you finding greater contentment within yourself, for the rest of your life.

Dreams can often function like private readings which your inner guidance gives you when you are sleeping.

By sharing those dreams with us, you are at the same time sharing with us a much deeper type of reading than any other living person could possibly offer you, with a potential for even greater insights into your difficulties and ultimately finding a workable solution (which always exists).

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  Image

Dear EoT,

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words and the deep thoughtfulness reflected in your sharing. The young lady, hopefully will be aided by all the kind and gentle support she is receiving in her time of difficulty,

Your message contained a very deep wisdom:

"Dreams can often function like private readings which your inner guidance gives you when you are sleeping.

By sharing those dreams with us, you are at the same time sharing with us a much deeper type of reading than any other living person could possibly offer you, with a potential for even greater insights into your difficulties and ultimately finding a workable solution (which always exists)."

Dreams for some (hopefully not many!) serve as inner moments of realization which some take on their face value, others as symbolisms and so on, but in either case (and there might be still other possibilities), but they always are something deep inside us that is connected but in a sense dissociated from our wakeful awareness. In each of us, there is a quiet and caring friend which some call a witness self (it quietly observes and records events and feelings and so on, but remains quiet when the conscious mind (tip of the iceberg!) is active (awake-hours) but speaks in pictures and sounds and feelings, when we sleep.

Love and Light and (Happy and meaningful Dreams to all reading this),

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Dream Interpretation”