Dinner and a drive

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marlena

Dinner and a drive

Post by marlena » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:08 pm

I was sitting inside what seems to be my apartment and was looking foward to relaxing for a little while when two friends ( in waking life, I don't believe I've met them yet) decided to come get me and take me out for dinner and a drive. I say yes because hey, food is yummy!  On our way there, everyone driving is just being ridiculous and crazy and short tempered and we continue to just enjoy the drive over.

We finished eating and decided to take a more scenic route back home and I look to my left and see a very bright Full moon and Jupiter,  side by side. The view looks like you actually touch both of them, that is how close they seemed to the earth. My female friend says that for the area that we were in, that see them that bright and close to each other and the Earth is very normal. All said, we had a good time riding home and that was the most amazing thing I've seen thus far!

Any interpretations are welcome! ^_^
Blessings and love,
Marlena

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:19 am

Hi Marlena

A definite positive dream that seems to feed off of the previous dream work and interpretation.

This dream to me points to unconscious processes - the clues to this being that you don't know the people who take you out of the house, plus that you are out of the house itself (inside the house conscious - outside unconscious), and additionally it is night time (day/light - conscious, night/dark - unconscious).

I suspect that the two friends relate to aspects of your personality that are taking front stage.  Sort of like an emotional shift to your inner crazy happy self.  This is the behaviour in the car, as well the two astrological symbols of the full moon (craziness) and Jupiter (joviality).  These unconscious aspects I suspect are also assuming some level of control in your life path, as I suspect from your dream they are the ones driving, and not you (who drives the car in a dream is very important in pointing towards who is controlling the events of your life - the path you are taking).

I also see signs that point towards something being learnt from all this.  You are going out to eat - food for the mind is knowledge.  Also Jupiter is symbollic of mind over matter, as well as symbollic of the "lightning bolt" or perhaps a realisation / epiphany.  Also the full moon could be the completion of a "cycle" of some kind.

Hope that helps.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

marlena

Exactly what I was thinking!

Post by marlena » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:36 pm

The guy was driving,  the lady was in the backseat and I was the passenger! ^_^ I had fun and that food was sooooo yummy! Thanks Rook!
Blessings and love,
Marlena

Return to “Dream Interpretation”