Repeated Dreams. Same Person, Diff Situations.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marquitta

Repeated Dreams. Same Person, Diff Situations.

Post by Marquitta » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:15 pm

While I was going through some complications with an ex lover, I dreamt about it almost every night as the situation progressed. At first I was at war with the ex and his new lady. Repeatedly they were coming to live with me in the dreams. I was ignored by him many times in the old reams.

Now, after some break from the dreams as the situation (I thought) had been remedied, I have dreams he is trying to talk to me. Or like last night, I dream I am going to his house and gathering old files from a computer, which are tangible. I am actually bagging up poems and photos of me and him. He is unsatisfied with his new lady, who is in the room and then leaves. He tells me he wants to pull my hair (in a sexual way) and then says that he wants to see the photos I have and hear the poems. I tell him it is pointless. He starts to lie down on the bed with me, and I open my eyes in the dream but can't see, telling him the light is hurting my eyes.

I wake up. I would like to quit dreaming about this person. Any ideas of what the last dream may entail?
Smile and be happy. :)

Remedy

Post by Remedy » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:54 pm

To me the dreams are telling me that you obviously still have a weak spot for him, and you're not giving it up.

Rook

Post by Rook » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:00 am

Hi Marquitta

What I see in this dream is the old computer files as symbols of memories.  They are poems and pictures.  Bagging them up I see as the process of starting to move them out of the conscious, and move on.  But it is not that easy.  A part of you wants to go through those old memories and remember them.

I am assuming this is related to the romantic (poetry) and sexual (bed + his desire to pull your hair) aspects of the relationship.  I am assuming this was one of the positive parts of the relationship, and not what made the relationship fail.

There is something here that you are not consciously seeing (can't see it with the light).  I think there is something you enjoyed about this romantic/sexual relationship for a particular reason linked to something repressed in your past perhaps?

It might be that there is something for you to learn about yourself here.  Post if you have any further dreams about him.

Cheers,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”