A Mega Full Moon, Horses in the field and road and a super crowded freight train!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marlena

A Mega Full Moon, Horses in the field and road and a super crowded freight train!

Post by marlena » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:44 pm

I was being driven by a male friend to a train depot. He had thick, blone hair (almost like the movie version of Thor), was very tall but friendly, lol. As we are driving down the road, the moon was very white, almost blindingly so and gigantic.  It felt that we could drive right intoit, for it seemed to be at almost ground level. So as we get cclose to the train depot,  we see these huge shadows laying in the road, on the fields, pretty much everywhere. We get out of the car and realize that its all horses! Sleeping everywhere. A lot of them seemed to be dark brown colored.My friend flips one over and we try to move further along but I decide to just walk the rest of the way.

I get to the train depot and its a FREIGHT TRAIN. Already overcrowded with a tremendous amount of Asian people and their belongings (I do not recall where I was in this dream). The few that were near windows had stuck their heads out and were yelling at the friends to hop on too. There was literally NO WHERE FOR ANYONE TO FIT. I managed to get on, and made my own space in one of the crowded cars. I got into two arguments with two men (seemed American and they were being rude to fellow passengers) and I made sure that we were okay and the rest of the ride went pretty good!  I know the picture I included is of Saturn, but that is exactly how close the Moon looked in my dream!

Any insight is welcome
Attachments
saturnfromearth-thumb-650x434-125487.jpeg
saturnfromearth-thumb-650x434-125487.jpeg (24.81 KiB) Viewed 1778 times

Rohiniranjan

Re: A Mega Full Moon, Horses in the field and road and a super crowded freight train!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:17 pm

marlena wrote:I was being driven by a male friend to a train depot. He had thick, blone hair (almost like the movie version of Thor), was very tall but friendly, lol. As we are driving down the road, the moon was very white, almost blindingly so and gigantic.  It felt that we could drive right intoit, for it seemed to be at almost ground level. So as we get cclose to the train depot,  we see these huge shadows laying in the road, on the fields, pretty much everywhere. We get out of the car and realize that its all horses! Sleeping everywhere. A lot of them seemed to be dark brown colored.My friend flips one over and we try to move further along but I decide to just walk the rest of the way.

I get to the train depot and its a FREIGHT TRAIN. Already overcrowded with a tremendous amount of Asian people and their belongings (I do not recall where I was in this dream). The few that were near windows had stuck their heads out and were yelling at the friends to hop on too. There was literally NO WHERE FOR ANYONE TO FIT. I managed to get on, and made my own space in one of the crowded cars. I got into two arguments with two men (seemed American and they were being rude to fellow passengers) and I made sure that we were okay and the rest of the ride went pretty good!  I know the picture I included is of Saturn, but that is exactly how close the Moon looked in my dream!

Any insight is welcome
This is a real shot, and not a dream! While you wait for insights about your dream!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHelulhKe08

Return to “Dream Interpretation”